Theirs 5

(Warning: this chapter is not for 'innocent and goody shoes' readers, this contains; maliscious words, sex scenes, and your not so normal bed scenes it contains of four people, if you don't like the idea you can skip this chapter or, remove my story from your library)

P.s You've been warned.

His pov

I sipped on the wine I'm holding as I stare at my brother who is anxiously walking back and fourth while biting the edge of his fingers.

I sigh as I let my body relax on the couch.

Well actually I am also anxious, but the wine I drank which has 70% of Aphrodisiac, has reverted my anxiousness  into having high libido.

Nah, just imagining myself pounding my cock into the hole of her delicate ass, her pinkish pussy, and her luscious mouth dripping wet with my cum and her saliva.

I shivered as I cummed by just touching the tip of my dick.

I removed all of my clothes and just waited patiently for him. I bet they're on their way now aye heh.

"So excited now eh?"
My brother who seemed to have stopped from being anxious when he saw me naked asked.

"Why don't you do it too? I bet we all feel the same way" I said and smirked and continued to sip on the wine.

I was about to touch myself and imagine us, again when suddenly someone barged on the door.

Our heads immediately went to see who came and even though I was already half expecting it It still came in shock to me.

I lost a hold of the wine I was sipping and stood up.

"I-is this real? She.. she's here now!"
My brother immediately came running to our direction while smiling like an idiot.

My other brother walked towards us, carrying her naked, only covered with his coat.

"What the hell man? Did you penetrate her? Didn't we talked about this already?"
My brother asked.

He lay her on the sofa bed before removing his watch

"I didn't, I just had a taste"
He said smirking and licked the side of his lips.

I cocked my head before kneeling down to parallel my face to her pussy.

It's a beautiful core. The way her clit shivered upon meeting my breath.

Her pinkish vagina, ah she smells like mint and flowers.

I let my two fingers trace her labia while the other two are just watching me.

It was dripping wet with her cum.

I bet she tastes so fucking good.

I looked at my brothers when they coughed, tsk

"I'll just take a shower"
They both said and hurriedly went to the bathroom.

I nodded and put my attention back to her core.

It was pulsating.

I leaned more to sniff her scent and carefully folded her legs apart.

Her creamy white thighs and ass-hole  and pinkish pussy dripping with cum welcomed me.

I licked her left lower thighs and let my right hand caress her right thighs.

I kissed and nipped, putting marks all over her creamy legs.

It was soft, smooth, and cold.

I heard a purr when I started kissing her v-line.

So that's a ticklish spot for her huh?

I continued marking every inch of her body while my right hand is busy roaming around her body, tracing her cleavage and teasing her nipples while my left hand is busy playing with het pussy and it's starting to become wet.

She's wet.

She's fucking wet. For me.

My mind was clouded with lust as I thought about it.

I kissed her neck upto her ears and bit it licking the sting away after.

Then I inserted two fingers inside her and put one of her mound inside my mouth  and played with the other.

I sucked and bit her nipples like a baby pulling it until it becomes red and taut.

"Hmm" oh, is she coming awake?

I thought and looked at her face without stopping.

No, she's not.

I exchanged putting her mound after another until I had enough and just focused on finger-fucking her faster.

I noticed her hands grasping the bedsheets and her toes curling, I thought she's not awake? Does she think it's a dream? Or she's subconsciously awake?

I pushed all the thoughts that keeps coming on my mind and just pushed my finger to go in and out of her faster, rubbing her clit while fucking and curling my fingers inside her.

I put another finger and now it's my four middle fingers fucking her tight pussy, excluding my thumb who's rubbing her clitoris non stop.

She arched her back and at last she came in my fingers I pulled it out and licked the hot liquid that came out of her core.

'It's fucking sweet.'

I kneeled before her again and smelled her wet pussy again.

'That fragrant, I will never get tired of it.'

I kissed it torridly. Yeah I'm frech kissing her womanhood, putting my tounge inside her hole and rubbing the tip of my nose in it. I sucked her clit and licked it in a fast pace.

When she cummed I stood up when I thought of an idea.

Since I'm perfectly naked and my cock is already throbbing in so much lust I labelled it to face her pussy and rubbed it in her hole.

The friction made me hissed as it made a fucking delicioso feeling, just this and I feel like my mind is up in the cloud 9

I went faster in rubbing my dick to her molting core as I feel my climax coming.

I can hear her soft moans while she's asleep and my pace went faster and harder as those music kept on replaying in my ears.

I'm already breathing heavily and sweating bucks but I did not stop.

I groaned when I feel I'm near and pulled my dick from dry humping her and put it in the middle of her boobs and thrust a lil until I cummed.

Oh yeah and her face is covered with my cum it felt so fucking satisfying.

My attention was diverted to when I heard a strong clap.

"That was a a great performance my brother"
They both said smirking.

I cocked my head and smirked as well when I saw the mess I made with our lady.

"I'll take my turn next time, right now I just want us to penetrate her at the same time."

We looked at each other and an evil grin spread across our face.

To be continued...

(Serenity: hello!!! Hiii!! The promised update is now heree I'm so sorry for the delay there's no electricity in my hometown ever since I came home (I just came home yesterday lol) anyway I just want to thank you guys for the 100+ reads hehe we're close to ready 200 kyaaaa °○°!!! lovelots to my readers mwamwa! Thank you again!!!)

Vocabulary of the Chapter:
Delicioso- means delicious