Theirs 3

Her pov

I'm at the mall right now, in a restaurant to be specific, I'm gonna meet someone and later on buy clothes and necessities for my newly bought penthouse.

And since my schedule starting tomorrow will be hectic the day I met that angel- which is obviously today is the only available time for me to insert this shopping.

Are you wondering why I have a busy schedule?

Well it's because of this..

"Pardon me for being late my lady,"
Sais by the man slightly bowing to me.

"It's alright, please sit down"
I meekly smiled

He nodded so I snapped my fingers and with that the waiters served us the food I ordered earlier. After the staffs preparations he put his suitcase on the free table to actually discussed the purpose of this meeting.

I took a sip on the glass of red wine served earlier.

"Ehem, according to the will your grandmother, Madame Frisia Anderson, left you all her assets will be under your name and since you have long claimed your inheritance, you no longer have a problem with kicking the people inhabiting your manor."
He smiled after saying it.

I put the drink back to the table and smiled.

"Nah, let them have some of my inheritance and make it look like they were using it illegaly, meaning without my permission, and also I want them to slowly fall on devastation, losing the wealth they used to have- I mean used to use and after that confiscate all of the assets and wealth they have under my name, the manor, the vehicles sell everything that they used and while you're at it donate the money to charities, hospitals, and give the remaining money to the workers of that manor, also I want you to burn the manor, every single tip of it before selling the lot. After losing everything I want them to live in the slums."

I smiled in satisfaction as I saw the lawyer in front of me sweat of cold buckets after saying the things I want them to experience.

Maybe I should pay some people to get them and let them work on the red district? Heh stupid pathetic fools!

"Is it clear to you now attorney? I want the report a month from now."

He nodded as fast as he could earning a satisfied smile from me and a pat on his shoulder.

"I will immediately work on it Mademoiselle"

He said and hurriedly gathered his things and bowed to me before going.

"Am I going to eat this foods all alone?"

I licked my lips as I stared at my pre-ordered foods.

I glanced at the entrance where attorney flew.

'Oh well, not my fault anymore if he starved while working'

I shaked my head repeatedly.

Omo! Their steak! I'm going to feast on this steaks ALL BY MYSELF! Yum!

On the other hand..

A man holding a binoculars smirked as he watched a woman sitting by the transparent mirror of the famous 5 star michelin restaurant.

A lopsided smile escaped from the mouth of a man leaning on the door watching his brother obsessively stalking their lady.

"When will you stop doing that? You honestly look like a fool"
He said and stuffed some cherries on his mouth.

His brother look at his direction and 'tsked' at him.

"Try'na wash your hands now aren't you?"

The other chuckled when he heard his brother's reply.

"Well he stopped me from doing so-"
He pointed at their diff aye brother that didn't even pay them no mind.

"Because it was too personal! You're taking her right from telling it to us herself"

"Isn't that personal too?"
He cut off his brother and pointed at the binoculars.

"Tch you know this is also for you and him,"

The man bursted out laughing.

"Damn yeah whatever, gaslighting me won't work but ye'r right, all of us benefits too"

The other just smirked at his brother's reply and went back to watch their lady stuffing foods in her mouth like there's no tomorrow.

"She's like chipmunk! HAHAHAHAHA"

The two laughed with adorement.

While the other man sitting on the couch opened his eyes and smiled a tiny lil'bit.

Her pov

I finished my shopping and I'm fucking tired.

The kitchen utensils, furnitures, and everything inside the penthouse was sold and the money was also given to charities. I don't care! I want to be the one to pick my things.

And anyway I have a caretaker and a butler so I really don't need to worry even though I can do house chores, I'm too busy and lazy to do so.

Only sometimes tho when I feel like doing it for the people important to me.

However, since grandma died, I no longer have an important person to serve for.

Lol, I still cook! Cooking is my special skill after all

(Insert: smug smile)

I just signed at my butler to organize the things and since tomorrow will be the arrival they should be active since I don't want to be bothered in my sleep.

I have lots of appointments tomorrow.

And this was a long- I mean kinda? Day!

'So.. tired.'

The last thing I thought before I slept leaving the world to my own oblivion.

To be continued...

(Serenity: Wiiiiiiii!!! Did you like it? Did you? DID YOUUUU? IF YES THEN PLEASE VOTE NOW AND RECOMMEND THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS! HAHAHAHA jokes aside (though I wasn't joking chr!) I just noticed that this novel has a big gap of reads (well for me) than my previous stories I hope ya'll not expect aye😭 I'm doing my best but if it's still not enough then I'm sorry!! HAHAHAHAHA mwa lovelots, thank you for reading!)