Theirs 15

Athanasia's Pov

Hmm look who we have here

I smirked as I licked my lips and slowly walked towards Matheos' and crawled on the bed.

I traced my finger from his firm nose to his exquisite shape of a jawline down to his chest and to his 8 packs of abs until I reached his V-line peeking from his pants.

I sighed in awe as I lust over his state right now.

My man is tied up, sweating, and panting heavily is fucking hot as fuck!

Even his sweat smells manly damn it!

I shooked my head as I felt my pussy pooled more from my thoughts.

'looks like we're going to have a lot of fun'

I pulled myself away from him and set up the camera.

"Hello sweeties! miss me? aww, why is he tied up you asked? Because he deserves a punishment! hihi"

I waved hello to the camera and pushed back my long locks as I walked back to Matheos.

Slowly stripping away the skirt I'm wearing only leaving my undies, slutty stockings and brallette.

I pounced on him as soon as I reached the bed, my clit, pulsating in need as I rubbed my wet hole in his dressed cock.

I removed my dangly earring which are designed to be knives, and cut his pants off just enough not to injure his key to the future.

His dick sprung and slapped my thighs.

I moaned in delight as I held it in my hand.

It's so hot.

Like a magma and his cock is twitching every now and then, doubling his size making my pussy pool in wetness.

I arched my back before I lowered my head and kissed the tip of his cock, licking his dick clean, from his leaking pre-cum.

I moaned in its taste as I bob my head up and down, swirling my tounge on its length and sucking his balls from time to time.

My pussy pooled more as I reached out and inserted a finger before fucking my self.

Then I stopped when I felt him twitch, when I looked up I saw Matheos' eyes darkened in desire and is panting heavily, sweating profusely.

So I sweetly smiled at him before I got up and positioned his cock on my pussy

I screamed a moan when I felt him fit perfectly inside me. I can't help but to shake my booty off and ride him hard and fast.

Just when he was twitching crazily, I reached for his neck and choked him before leaning towards him and whispered, "You. Are. Not. Allowed. To. Cum! Or else I will never forgive you!!!"

I smirked after I saw his gaze darken and swallow hard.

'That's right, know your position Matheos, I am your Queen. Because of you those two men on the other room are dragged into this mess'

I continued riding him and finally came and released, I sat up before attempting to stand up, not until I was bitten by Matheos.

He bit my neck and licked it afterwards, now he looks like a dog, hmp! You deserve not having your fill after you and your babe kissed.

I rolled my eyes at him before leaving and going back to my two other daddies' room, I felt guilty tying them up like this after using them.

TO MY surprise when I went inside the room it was dark, I was about to open the lights when someone grabbed me.

"You intent to punish us for our brother's mistake huh naughty girl? What a bad baby you are!"

Thanatos said while holding my arm upwards, leaning my body completely towards him, as I felt his hands crawl its way to my breast.

I moaned as I feel myself heating up again.

"How could it be? ah.. uhm! It hasn't even been an hour"

He laughed as he bit my earlobe.

"What do you take us for hon? We have strong physique and a mere injection of paralysis won't strand us for more than 10 minutes."

Lucas' hands snaked in my neck as he kissed my roughly.

"We just figured that you were busy punishing our brother, that's why we held back", Thanatos added.

"Yes, but now... You're ours to punish"

THEY BOTH fucked me in front of Matheos' who was immobiled and can't touch me, it was also an ideal punishment and I liked it very much.

We spent our weekends like that until I finally pardon Matheos', but I'm not forgetting his sin.

THAT BITCH! JUST SO SHE WAIT!

How dare she covet what's mine?

"Hon!"

"Baby Girl"

"Baby"

I snapped out of my thoughts when these three princes called out to me, as usual they, Matheos and Lucas are sandwiching me, while Thanatos is down between my thighs, sniffing and kissing my pussy from time to time, slowly stimulating something inside me as my clit pulsated.

I kept the urge and asked why they called out to me

"There's an upcoming ball this Wednesday, we will formally introduce you as Our Maria"

OH MY FUCK?

To be continued...

Serenity's Note!
Hellooo omg it's been a long time, here is the chapter 15 I hope you guys like it:) WAHAHSHSHAHSHA