Theirs 12

(Serenity's Note: hello guys it's been what? 2 weeks? HAHAHA nah maybe almost I was very busy because apparently I received a failing mark on a minor subject because I did not passed any outputs when in fact I did, and I am very stressed about it because I habe evidences but my professor keeps on denying me and not checking my messages as well as replying tsk It's such a bothersome when your minor subject teacher has an attitude like this, so you my readers! BEWARE! Anyway I will end my excuse for you guys here Happy Reading!)

Tasha's Pov

I am Athanasia Bree Anderson, currently 21 years old, A student of Caventry University Major in BS Psychology and a graduate of Culinary Arts.

A successful Pastries Café owner, and last but not the least the spoiled yet gorgeous, beautiful, elegant, sexy, granddaughter of my Grandy and my Grandma, the oh so milady of these three adonis men who is currently sticking to me like a leech, sleeping like a baby.

I honestly don't know what happened after Matheo's so called "punishment"
Punishment my ass, it was his fault and he got the guts to punish me? Maybe I should do the same? Heh~

I smirked with that thought as an evil idea came to my mind.

Aha! Hihihihi

Get ready you three! Especially you Matheos! mwahahahahaha
(Serenity: imagine it to be an evil laugh hehe)

Since I can't, my body can't stand to act cold towards them I decided to carefully get up and made them hugged each other hihihi.

I took a picture of them and they looked cute, ah these bello men are making my heart pound like crazy early in the morning

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face and put on some clothes since I woke up naked. Yeah naked.

I went straight to the kitchen and saw the maids cleaning.

The head maid immediately came to my aid and I just smiled at her and greetedher good morning.

"I would like to be the one to make them breakfast"

She nodded and bowed before leaving with the junior maids.

I prepared the eggs, and cut some onions and garlic to make an egg fried rice and have the hotdogs softened since it's frozen and cut the spam into thick and lengthy pieces.

I was busy flipping the rice when suddenly I felt a strong arm pulling me closer to his chest making me lean on to him.

I smelled his scent and immediately knew it was Gabriel.

"Good morning hon"
I greeted him without looking.

He just hummed at me and started planting kisses on my neck, licking it and nipping it leaving a mark. Again.

Hah! They left a lot! My goodness, my cheek wasn't even spared there's three, one down below my left eyes, one on my left cheek bone, and one my right cheek.

Tsk!

"Hon stop that, I'm cooking our breakfast"

He stopped but hugged me tighter.

"Your cooking smells good, but you smell even more good."

He whispered in my ear making me feel goosebumps hmp!

"It's too early for your cheesy lines Mr. Hazel Eyes!"

He laughed at my remark and kissed my cheeks.

Before turning around to prepare the table

I smiled and waited for the two to come down.

"What are you doing? You should have left the works to the maids"
Said Matheos after kissing me on my lips torridly. I tapped his shoulder to stop him because the spam will get burned if I did not.

"I wanted to cook us breakfast"
I smiled at him and he stilled before shaking his head and heaving a sigh before following Gabriel.

I chuckled at his reaction and grinned when I felt a naughty hand trying to touch my boobs.

I caught his hand before he could do anything more and he turned to me, acting shock.

"Oh my! I thought it was food!"
The other two laughed and I just stared at him flatly hmp! They're ganging up on me! Well.. as always.

(Serenity: you know when you know HAHAHAHA)

I just rolled my eyes and put the foods in a bowl and a large plate, I was about to carry it to the table when Demitri and Matheos got ahead of me and took it from my hand and placed it on the table.

I smiled when Gabriel pulled me a seat.

We ate our breakfast rowdilly, they were fighting and bickering who eats most of my cooking and started arguing so I could feed them.

They behaved themselves when I started feeding them based on their age HAHAHAHA well they are triplets but it was Matheos who was born first, and Demitri who was born last.

"Let's freshen up together before we go to school darling" Demitri grinned at me before carrying me to our bedroom and hurried to the comfort room and well you know, things happened.

Just Kidding! HAHAHAH I stopped them from doing anything naughty because we were already 20 minutes late duh!

They ate so slow *facepalm*

We get inside their limousine and Demitri was being naughty again, there's a driver and Gabriel and Matheos are sitting beside me side by side, while I'm sitting in between of Demitri's legs, and from time to time he tried to insert his hand inside my skirt! Naughty jerk!

I slapped his hand away and he pouted and he was so cute that I chuckled before giving him a peck.

"Behave."

We arrived in the university me, missing minor subject time jeez nevermind I'm on advance reading anyway.

"Babe!"
My chest tightened and my face heated in anger and irritation as I saw her face.

You bitch will pay!

To be continued...

(Serenity: sooooo how was it? HAHAHAHA who's your betttt! Matheos the cold one? Gabriel the sweet one? Orrr our Demitri who's very naughty! HAHAHAHAAH pick your bets!)