Theirs 9

Her pov

Weeks have passed and I'm feeling better than ever, I am left alone in their Palace they all went to their works so in return for their efforts of taking care of me I cooked them my specialties; Creamy mushroom risotto, Panzenella, and Pasta Carbonara.

I put the three layered lunchbox, three for the three of them, and three big water jugs I found on the upper cabinet of their kitchen in a big bag.

Oh did I forgot to tell you that in this estate I am known as their lady already? What a lucky catch heh~

The maids help me bring it to the car and made sure that the driver would leads me to them safely.

I first went to Matheos' land office, they said this is where he works but when I got there he was nowhere to be seen. His male assistant seemed to be hesitant in telling me his whereabouts. Hmm? I bet I'm not the only woman who comes by here huh? Lucky for me Bruno, the driver who aged twice mine confirmed that I was his, theirs.

And so he abruptly apologized and told me that Matheos was in the University. Wait? That's also my University!

I guess we're schoolmates huh?

We left his office and went straight to their department. Luckily it was already lunch break so I fished out my phone and was about to call them when I realized I don't have their number! Dumb bitch!

I tsked and asked Uncle Bruno for their number to call them, I was fondling his phone and called Matheos when I saw him talking to a woman, a slender woman who was I think a year older than me.

My heart constricted with pain.

Why the hell am I feeling this? It was just a one night stand right? They probably just felt responsible for making me ill the past few weeks.

My heart felt heavy and tears started forming in my eyes when I saw the girl kissed him.

My hand lost its will to hold anything.

The phone I was holding fell from my hands and with that I was snapped out from my reverie.

I quickly fished it and wiped it with my pants.

"Scusa zio Bruno mi sono ricordato che dovevo incontrare il mio amico al centro commerciale, puoi portarmi?"

(Translation: I'm sorry Uncle Bruno I suddenly remembered that my friend and I is going somewhere today can you take me to the mall?)

He stared at me for a second before looking back at the university field before smiling and nodded at me.

I was quiet the whole time of the ride and texted my two friends, Jaxon and Maribelle to meet me at the mall.
They quickly replied, Mari said she was on the way while Jax was already at the mall.

"You can eat the foods I cooked Uncle Bruno" I said and smiled at him when we arrived at the mall thanking him before entering.

I went to the cafè where we usually go and meet each other and saw Jaxon sitting and sipping in his iced coffee and texting in his phone.

"Hey there Jax!"
I greeted with a smile and he returned it, putting away his phone and greeted me back with a kiss on my cheeks and a friendly hug.

"Where Mari? She should be here now?" I asked.

"Oh she's ordering your and her drink" I looked at the counter and there I saw Maribelle waving at me with a huge smile on her face.

I smiled back and went to her.

"I want an additional chocolate il dolcé" I said to her with a lopsided smile and she nodded her head with a thumbs up before gesturing me to go back to our seat and just wait.

Jaxon and I chatted for a few minutes before our order came.

There was three slices of Il dolces, all different variety. But each our favorites.

I felt a flick in my shoulder and I saw Mari doing hand gestures

Yes, Mari, my best friend is mute. She wasn't before but there was a.. traumatic incident that made my dear friend like this.

In high school, together we learned hand language so we understand her.

It says..

"What happened?" They knew me very much, I only order il dolce when I'm feeling down, anxious or angry anyway.

After all they know everything about me, as I do to them.

So I narrated what happened to me the past few weeks, or should I say month?

Everything from the day I left the estate, until the part of the ball, the 'I though it was a dream', the revelation, and the slap of reality.

"What if you misinterpreted it? I read in books that there are some scenarios where the female lead gets to the part where the male lead is caught 'cheating'." Mari said, in hand language.

"You are so being into those books huh? But yeah that's a possibility but still! He could have avoided it you know?" She nodded in agreement so as Jaxon.

"But seriously!? Three of them that a goddamn good luck you have there babe!" Jaxon said, he both, me and Mari call me in a sweet endearment.

A little secret.. Jaxon is actually a girl.

She's not a trans, she is just hiding her appearance because of something. Lucky for her she's tall so it's not a problem he- she looks cooler in boys' outfit but undeniably stunning in a woman's.

We continued to chat but I later on felt a lil bit uncomfortable.

I felt as if..

Someone is watching me.

To be continued...

(Serenity: that is all for now hehe word count for this chapter is 1008! Congrats and thank you for the rapid growth of reads in this story! It always made me feel giddy, the votes, comments, and the counts of reads in every chapter, I can't help myself but to smile everytime I love you everyone mwah!)