Prologue/Trailer

TW: This story contains murder, torture, violence, blood, rape and very vulgar stuff...

If you're uncomfortable and not fine with these please don't read any further, it will destroy your innocence. (You've been warned)

.

.

.

"There's a new teacher that will be handling our section today, according to the gossips i've heard around the campus she's just about our age, can you believe that?". At first i never believed those words, such things can only happen in a book but, i was proven wrong when you went inside the room and introduced yourself to us as our new substitute teacher. A teacher that is just about a year older than i am.

"Good afternoon students my name is Yu Jimin and im 22 years old, i'll be your substitute teacher for your subject in philosophy. I hope we all get along with our 3 months in class". You were smiling widely as you told us things about yourself. The moment you stepped inside the classroom you already caught my attention unlike those other instructors whom i'll never spare a glance, Yu Jimin i can feel that you're different among them.

"Since you were just about our age teacher what should we call you?". We all stared at you as you thought of an answer. "I'll let you guys call me Karina instead, should we start our class now?".

"Another question Ms. Karina...are you single?". You seemed to be taken aback by what my classmate had ask not gonna lie i was a little irritated when he asked that. "I-im not in a relationship, anyways let's dismiss those thoughts. Here in school we are to learn about things that would prepare us for our future and not to flirt with your teacher!". You stuttered, quickly defending yourself as the students inside the classroom bursted into laughter, i find your reaction cute when they tease you.

I remember how a smile crept onto my lips as our eyes met. Your mouth opening and closing as you began your lecture making me wonder, how those pretty lips would feel around me. The way your lashes sway as you blink your eyes. The hunger im feeling and all these unholy thoughts that's been running up my mind ever since i saw you.

.

.

.

"Ms. Karina can i talk to you after class?". I asked raising my hand and you nodded as an answer. How adorable yet, such a fool.

.

.

.

"Please don't...". How your lips quivered as you pleaded with teary eyes, oh how much i want to destroy you. You flinched as my hands touched your soft face. With every ounce of control i still have in my being, i gently wiped the tears that's staining your beautiful face.

"Who would have thought, that i myself would commit such a crime in order to have you".