13

Giselle's POV

"We've been chasing those two for a month now already and there are still no signs of them ever showing up, do you think that maybe we should give the search up already? Gi?". Yujin voiced out.

"If I were to bet Karina is either six feet under the ground somewhere or she's being tortured by your cousin". The short haired girl added.

"I mean we all wanted to give Ningning the justice she deserves but Minjeong is just that good at hiding". Ryujin said letting out a sigh of defeat while Yujin nodded agreeing at Ryujin's statement.

"As much as we want to help searching for those two I'm afraid we should let the authorities take care of this Gi, we're mere  students only and this tracking down has taken up a toll on our grades because of the classes we've missed".

"Do you think I haven't thought of that?". I spoke out.

"But what are those dumb authorities doing? They're sitting their asses on their seat inside the station and kept on saying 'we'll call you if we find something'  but when is that call?! When are they gonna search for them!?!".

"Gi...". I felt the two idiots hug me. I didn't even notice that I was already crying not until Yujin wiped those tears away with her handkerchief. "I just want to see Ningning again, even though it's impossible cause she's gone and she's not going to come back, no matter how much I pray and ask the heavens above to give her back to me".

"How am I suppose to tell her mother about this since she's also hoping for her daughter to come back". I cried remembering how worried Ningning's mom when she disappeared. The old woman didn't even eat for days not until I told her that I might have a clue on where her daughter is, and I promised to bring Ningning back to her.

That's why when we arrived at Minjeong's house that day and I found her remains, I couldn't bring myself to tell her mother what had happened. That's why I payed the police on the crime scene to keep their mouths shut and never let the news get out as we searched for Karina and Minjeong. They also helped us look, but as the day passed and there are still no clues of the two being anywhere near the city they told us to just give the search up.

I blame myself everyday for tolerating Minjeong's psychopathic side and not doing anything about it. Now it's partly my fault that she killed a lot of innocent people for her own personal goals. My guilt is eating me up inside everyday when I remember how I helped her hide the victims bodies and threw some of them at secluded areas in the city.

The loud ring of my phone caused the three of us to separate from the hug as I grab my phone inside my pocket and answered the call.

"Hello is this miss Aeri Uchinaga's number?". The person from the other line spoke, its a voice of a man.

"It is, who is this?". I asked putting the phone in speaker so that the other two could also listen to our conversation.

"I want to keep my identity hidden for my safety, if you don't mind. Also, I called because I want to know if the offer about that wanted girl is still open". The three of us looked at each other and nodded.

"It is why?". I replied.

"I happen to see them together here at this restaurant *******".

"Are they still there? Where are you?".

"No, they left after that girl punched me. Im already at my house but don't worry I remembered the car's plate do write it down".

"Ryu give me a pen and paper". In which she handed.

"So the plate number is ITF1-". I accidentally dropped my phone after I heard a loud gunshot followed by a loud thud on the other line. Fuck don't tell me...