Third Person's POV

"Ah Winter w-wait please calm down i don't think i can do it anymore". The woman said breathlessly causing the blonde girl above her to scoff and detach her body from her. 'Shes pretty but, too bad her stamina sucks, what a major turn off'. Minjeong thought and grabbed her underwear boxers and pants before putting them back on.

"Wait you're leaving?". The woman asked and Minjeong didn't even bother saying a word before getting out of the room however, the girl got up from the bed quickly and wrapped her hands around the blonde's waist stopping her from exiting the room. "Please don't leave, i-im fine now, we can go again if you want to just please don't leave".

The woman begged, Minjeong rolled her eyes and took the girl's hands off her waist before turning around to face her. "I don't cuddle and you don't get to tell me what i should do, i thought i told you that since we started doing this". Minjeong said in a cold voice making the woman gulp.

"B-but i-i like you, Winter". Minjeong cupped the girl's face and stared directly at her eyes. "Well i don't, i told you im only in it for sex, and even if i became your girlfriend you'll only cry everyday regretting your decision".

"I'm leaving and since you confessed that you already like me, let's not see each other again. I told you, once you start having those feelings the deal will automatically get called off". The woman began to sniffle making the blonde girl groan in frustration as she puts on her t-shirt and wear her black leather jacket. "You're such an asshole Winter".

The woman said voice breaking as she started to cry making Minjeong smirk, she went near the woman and cupped her face before caressing her cheeks. "I indeed am, and when i say that im done with i mean it". Her grip tightened around the woman's jaw making the girl whine in pain. "I-im pregnant Winter w-what am i suppose to do".

Okay now the blonde didn't expect this to happen as she was sure that she always wore protection and whenever she'd fuck her raw, she makes sure that the girl is on pill. "Im telling you this, im not a very kind person and my patience is as thin as a sheet of paper so if i were you i would keep my mouth shut and not let this spread around the campus". She said eyes turning dark scaring the woman infront of her who almost didn't notice the charming Winter she first met before they began doing stuff like this.

"T-then what am i going to do with our child Winter". Minjeong released her grip on the woman's jaw closing her eyes before letting out a deep sigh. "Abort it, i don't want whatever's forming in there". She replied stunning the woman infront of her. "I'll give you the money for the abortion and after this i don't want to see you again. Also don't forget to keep your mouth shut or else".

"You are so heartless i hate you, fine i won't ever show my face to you but i won't abort this kid". Minjeong smiled a crazy one at that. "Fine have it your way then". After that the blonde left leaving the girl alone, crying inside her room, she had already encountered many girls that fake their pregnancy inorder to have a relationship with her, and right now she's not falling for another one.  Minjeong got in her car and took a cigarette out from her pocket before lighting it, she looked at her watch and noticed that it was already 12:47 am.

"Oh shit i forgot i have class tomorrow, just, fuck...". She muttered and quickly threw the cigarette out and drove home.

Winter's POV

I opened my apartment's door and went straight to my room. It was more of like a house than an apartment, the space were huge and there were three bedrooms, i occupy one room and my cousin Giselle occupies the other one leaving one room empty. Well she only visits here whenever she gets kicked out of her house by her parents because she would always flunk her grades.