14

Winter's POV

Im currently sitting on the sofa watching something on the Tv while waiting for Karina to get downstairs. It's been a whole 2 and a half month since I've stayed here with Karina. To be honest I don't find Tv shows interesting nowadays, im only watching it to distract myself as I wait for the person I love.  Yes I love her, and I don't know what took myself so long to realize that what I feel is not only the ability to posses, control, or command her, it's much more stronger than that. The time I spent together with  her made me realize a lot of things.

I realize that I genuinely love this woman, that I don't want to hurt her anymore as Winter. I'm willing to change and be as kind as Minjeong just so I can have her, not forcefully, but according to her freewill. I know that Im crazy but I can see myself building a family with this woman. I didn't imagine myself really falling for her because in the first place she's just my torture experiment. A cure for my crazy obsession but now, I just want to give her the world.

I love her so much that I regret every single moment that I have hurt her both physically and mentally. The moments we spend together after she lost her memories shows me how much of a vulnerable woman she is, and how much of an asshole I am because I literally took advantage of it. I regret it all, I just want to turn back time and make up for all the wrong doings I've made. This time im sure, I'll do the right thing and that is to treat her right and change for the better.

"I'm sorry...". I mumbled closing my eyes as I drown myself into these thoughts when suddenly I felt something heavy sat on my lap, followed by a soft pair of lips landing on mine. I opened my eyes and saw the person that has been occupying  my thoughts since earlier. "Hi love". I said breaking the kiss and showing her a smile. I let my hands wrap around her waist to secure her and pull her close to me just Incase she falls, I would easily catch her.

I saw how her eyes disappeared into small crescents as she showed me her bright smile, cute. "Your clothes are you comfortable wearing them?". I asked noticing that she's wearing a very short and revealing outfit. "Why you don't like it?". She asked sounding a bit sad while pouting, oml this cute cat.

"I-i like it, it looks beautiful on you". I know that she lost her memory but does that make her oblivious to the fact that she's hot? I shook my thoughts and let her sit in between my legs. "What are you watching?". She asked curiously while looking at the Tv there's nothing interesting in there since it's just news about (under the sea~ under the sea~ on my way to the sea to find the missing wallet of the billionaires~).

"Do you have something in mind that you want to watch love?"

"I want to watch raya and the last dragon".

"Raya and the last dragon it is". I grab the remote and played the movie she requested. The only sound that can be heard was the movie playing, neither one of us said anything because of how focused we were on the movie especially Karina. She's focusing on the movie while I rest my head on her shoulder sniffing the fragrance of the shampoo I bought especially for her.

Also im getting distracted by her playful hands that are slowly caressing my leg up and down. It's not helping me control my hormones, and the fact that she's wearing a crop topped sleeveless shirt showcasing her flat stomach and short shorts that highlights her smooth long milky legs. Like where the heck did she even find these clothes. I gulped but did my best to behave and watch the movie to distract myself which is what I did successfully.

But it seems like Karina's hands has other plans because mid way on the movie she moved her hand once again and it literally caressed my semi hard shaft making me flinch in my seat.