7[TW]

[TW]: This chapter is very brutal please don't read it if you're uncomfortable.

Third Person's POV

Minjeong disappeared outside the restroom as soon as those words left her mouth. The blonde student ran as fast as she can towards the parking lot and hurriedly went inside her car before driving it in a speed of light, not caring if she crashes into someone or not.

She clenched her jaw, hands tightening on the steering wheel. When she was about to cross the intersection the light suddenly turned red that made her cuss in anger. She fished her phone inside her uniform's pocket and open it. Apparently she had injected a tracking device on Karina's body the same day she kidnapped the woman, that's how crazy she is.

The red dot on her phone's map showed that Karina wasn't even that far away from her house and that information made her smirk. "Oh baby, im always one step ahead of you and my plan never fails...".

The traffic lights soon turned green and Minjeong didn't waste anymore time and step on the car's gas to arrive quickly at her destination. She parked her car nearby and went out while wearing a cap and a mask so that no one would recognize her. She followed the red dot on her phone and stopped at the address where the purple haired was currently staying according to the tracking device.

Minjeong looked at the house infront of her and sighed she raised her hand and knocked on the door, after a few seconds of knocking the door finally opened. "Hi neighbor my name is Winter Kim by any chance, did you see a girl run over here? She has purple hair and about an inch taller than me".

The blonde asked while looking at the girl who's about her age. "Yes i did pick up someone from the streets while i was going for a walk, her clothes was actually covered in blood that's why i hurriedly brought her in my house. Sorry for suddenly bursting like that my name's Heejin btw".

Heejin held her hand out wherein Minjeong was hesitant to shake at first but still did. "Did you call an ambulance or police perhaps?". The brunette girl stared at Minjeong's eyes for a good second before shaking her head making Minjeong sigh in relief. "That's good, she hates going to hospitals and im here to pick her up actually, can i see her?".

Heejin nodded and let her inside the house. As the blonde entered the house she quickly examined the place and look for Karina, what she didn't expect is that a baseball bat would land on her head and knock her out completely on the cold floor. Heejin stared at the blonde's unconscious body before holding both her legs and dragging her towards the chair and tie her up tightly. Heejin took Minjeong's cap and mask off revealing the girl's face.

"Is this the person you were talking about?". Heejin asked while looking at the purple haired woman who's standing behind her. "Y-yeah that's her, i know that she will look for me after i escaped and...T-thanks for saving me out there". Karina said her voice shaking as she bowed her head towards the brunette, the tears stared to involuntarily flow down her eyes, she's overwhelmed by everything. She couldn't believe she managed to escape.

"H-how could i ever repay you?". Heejin looked at her and smiled. "You don't have to we girls should look out for each other and people like this deserve to rot in jail. With all those terrible things she had done, she deserves this and don't worry, i already called the police they'll be here after 30 mins". Karina couldn't help but to hug Heejin as she cried. "Thank you, thank you thank you...".

Heejin rubbed her back as she comforted the crying girl. "It's okay you're safe now". The brunette whispered, Karina pulled away and wiped the tears on her face. "Thanks again Heejin, i won't ever forget your kindness". Heejin was about to open her mouth to speak but instead she let out a cough and quickly covered her mouth that made the purple haired infront of her confused.