5

Third Person's POV

Karina let out a deep sigh after finishing her bath. While she was reaching out for the towel a glowing object fell down the floor catching her attention, it was a small razor blade.

She bent down and picked up the sharp object, her eyes examining the what seemed like unused razor because of how sharp it is. Suddenly an idea came to her mind, this might be her opportunity to escape if she was able to carry this plan on smoothly. She slowly went outside the bathroom the towel now wrapped in her body, she looked right and left making sure that the blonde woman wasn't walking upstairs to surprise her.

She wore the clothes that was laid to her by Minjeong on the bed. It was an oversized white shirt that covers up to her knee paired with a short along with the new sets of underwear that surprisingly fits her size, now she's even more weirded out at to how far does her student's obsession with her goes.

Due to the smallness of the object Karina was able to hide the razor on the side of her shorts. After finishing up all the necessary things she needs to do to prepare herself she went out of the room slowly closing the door behind her before walking downstairs.

There she saw the blonde woman cooking Minjeong's face looked peaceful and concentrated. It's time for her to lay out her plan.

She went behind the younger woman and hugged her, placing her head on Minjeong's shoulder that made the girl flinch at the contact. "Karina? What are you doing?". Karina's heart was beating fast, she's nervous, one wrong move and it can cause her life. She need to be cautious if she wants to survive. Karina gulped her encircled hands on the blonde's waist was shaking a little.

"I-im hugging you?". Minjeong turned around and raised one of her eyebrows, her gaze was too much for Karina to handle that it made the other girl look away. The blonde chuckled she placed down the spatula she was holding and cup the older woman's cheek. "What are you planning Karina?". Minjeong asked while staring directly at her eyes.

"You know i can easily tell if you're lying or plotting something against me right? So tell me, what is it?". She asked again her voice getting colder and deeper, Minjeong's hand are now placed on Karina's waist and the other is on the girl's chin. Slowly the blonde's hand went on the waistband of her short, Karina realized that she had placed the razor there and quickly acted on her reflex and push Minjeong away.

She pulled the razor out from her side and placed it near her neck. "Don't come near me i'll fucking kill myself!". Karina threatened, she winced when the razor bit the skin of her neck blood now flowing out of it as she wounded herself. "Karina place the razor down, you don't wanna do this im telling you". Minjeong said calmly her hands are now infront of her trying to calm the older one.

"I don't care anymore, the outcome will still be the same it's either you who will kill me, or me myself". She said weakly her face turning pale as she had already lost a lot of blood. "Karina! Fucking damn it drop the blade now!". The older woman cried as she looked at Minjeong with blurry eyes. "Why did you do this to me Minjeong? Have i ever done something wrong to you?...".

"I never expected my life to get destroyed like this...". She chuckled dropping down into her knees before landing down the cold floor, Minjeong quickly ran towards her and snatched the blade from her hands and threw it away, the younger quickly placed her hand on Karina's neck to stop the blood from flowing out. "Damn it damn it damn it!". She carried the now unconscious girl upstairs and placed her down the bed.

Minjeong panicked as she rummage on her things and found her emergency kit. Her shaking hands pulled out a band aid and a sterile gauze to wrap around Karina's neck to stop the blood flow. Somehow it did stop the blood from flowing and the older's face wasn't as pale as it looked earlier. Minjeong sighed in relief.