10

Giselle's POV

It's already been three days since we started looking for Karina and Ningning yes the two of them, and there's still no sign of them anywhere. Ningning's mom had already reported to the police about her being missing for two days that's why the police is also on the move to help us look for her.

On Karina's part the police officers said that they've given us the right address however, her name's no where to be found inside that hospital. Me, Yujin and Ryujin had kept this secret search mission to ourselves and wrote a note to our teachers that we would be gone for a week due to some private and personal reasons.

What's distracting me even more is that i heard Minjeong manage to escape her sentence and is now nowhere to be found. "Should we go back and check there again?". Ryujin asked pertaining to the hospital on where Karina was supposedly resting and recovering. I took a breath and sighed my hands clenching on the steering wheel as i rest my head there.

I was lost on my thoughts for a few minutes and came back to my senses when i felt a hand tap me on my shoulder. I look behind and saw Yujin staring at me intently. "Don't worry Gi we will eventually find them, as long as we never stop on searching". I smiled a little i can't lose hope now, i still need to find them before Minjeong does.

I totally have no clue where she is but i hope that she's not yet on the move because if so, this will be a huge trouble for us. Wait for me Ning and Karina i'll save you two from this mess and finally do what i should have done a long time ago...place Minjeong behind bars and make her pay for what she did.

...

As planned we visited the hospital again and when the nurses saw us again they began to sigh in irritation. They probably know that we're going to ask if there's a patient named Karina Yu in which they'll answer, 'there's none'. Still im hoping that there is.

As Ryujin and Yujin talked and asked the nurses i began my search on each of the rooms opening them slightly and see the patients for myself. I was busy checking one of the rooms when a person accidentally bumped into me, i looked up and saw that it was a blonde nurse she looks like she's in a hurry.

She quickly apologized and i did too before she left. I looked at the room on where she came from and noticed that the door of the room was slightly opened. I walked towards there but stopped when i saw doctor who's entire face was covered and only her eyes can be seen due to the mask and surgical cap she's wearing appeared with a tray of medical tools and entered the room.

Her eyes land on mine for a split of seconds before she went inside, weird she looks familiar just where did i see those eyes. I sighed in disappointment as i've yet to find Karina again. I walked back to where Ryujin and Yujin was and saw them sitting on the waiting chairs. I approached them with a sad look on my face indicating that we failed yet again to find any traces of Karina in this hospital.

They both stand up and we were about to leave when suddenly that blonde nurse i bump into earlier holds my hand to stop my from walking. "May i help you?". I asked.

"Excuse me and sorry for being ruse by grabbing you all of the sudden but, did you happen to see the patient inside the room i came from earlier?". No and even if i did why would that even matter. "No miss why?".

"S-shes gone, she's not there anymore. I only left her so i could get my phone and bring it to her so she could contact her family however, when i came back she snot there anymore". She said looking stressed and worried.

"Im sorry miss but i didn't see her, although i saw a doctor went inside her room before i left the area earlier". She looked at me with confused eyes. "Doctor? But her doctor's off duty today how's that possible?". She asked, i dunno too though im just stating what i saw earlier and isn't it a doctor's job to look for their patients?