12

I'm back again people my phone is finally fixed and to whoever this person is that I just saw while I was scrolling on TikTok, congrats, you just made my lazy ass update because I felt guilty for leaving you guys hangin'.

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"Ahh!". Karina shrieked in shock when she felt Minjeong's strong hands wrap around her waist lift her from the ground and started spinning her around. "Minjeong-ah put me down! The food gonna get burned and im starting to get dizzy!".

The younger woman did listen and placed Karina down on to her feet once again. However, her shoulders didn't escape the purple haired's wrath as Karina slap her hard there causing her to wince in pain. "Ow! You didn't have to do that love, im sorry okay". Minjeong pouted while caressing her shoulder infront of the older girl making Karina guilty of what she had done.

"Let me see your shoulders Minjeong".

"No". The blonde girl replied moving away from Karina slowly.

"Why not?".

"Because you're not calling me love, i thought I tol-". Minjeong was cut off when Karina placed a kiss on her cheek making her blush at the contact of Karina's lips on her skin. "Fine, love, i apologize for slapping you although it was kinda your fault for surprising me". Minjeong smiled giddily while hugging her from the back. "I love you Karina".

For some unknown reasons the words made the purple haired shiver and break out in cold sweat. Yes she has been in Minjeong's care since the day she lost her memories however, there's just something that makes her feel a little off about the younger woman. Even she herself isn't even sure if this girl is really her girlfriend because whenever she ask questions about their past Minjeong will either shift the topic or would stay silent during the conversation. Also she noticed that the blonde girl is actually a little short fuse although Minjeong hasn't physically hurt her yet, she avoids getting on the younger woman's bad side.

"I-i love you too Minjeong". She felt the blond girl's hand tighten around her waist, Minjeong then started placing small kisses on her neck tickling her due to how close the younger woman.

"Minjeong-ah you're tickling me, stop". Minjeong let out a low chuckle before deciding to stop on disturbing Karina from what she's doing by detaching herself from the girl. "Why can't I kiss and hug you anymore? ". Karina raised her one of her eyebrows and gave the blond girl a blank stare. "It's not like that, it's just, your acting way too clingy today Minjeong. It's not like I'm going away you know...".

"You wouldn't even let me go back to my job and talk to my parents, like what's stopping you Minjeong?". The purple haired added while rolling her eyes and turning her attention back to the dish she's cooking. "Are we gonna fight about this again?". Minjeong said frustration evident on her voice.