17

Karina's POV

"Baby come to mommy". I called my 5 year old daughter who's currently busy staring outside the window. She looked at my direction before hopping out of bed and walked slowly towards me with her head down.

"What's wrong baby why do you look so down today?". I kneeled and held her chin to make her look at me.

"Mommy...do I not have a daddy? A-am I only born by a-accident? Or does daddy not love me that's why he's not here with us?". Her eyes became teary as she said those words.

"No baby why would you say that?". This is what I'm scared of, the day in which she finally asks me where her other 'dada' is.

"Kids in school are bullying me, saying that my dada doesn't love me that's why he never shows up and that he's not real". I sighed, maybe it's finally time to tell her the truth.

"Your dada loves you however your dada's situation it's complicated...".

"What do you mean mommy, why is it complicated?".

"Well before I tell you that do you want to go to bed first so I can tell you about dada?". She nodded as I kneel to wipe the tears on the corner of her eyes. We walked towards the bed and I made her sat on my lap with her head resting on my chest.

"Listen carefully baby I just want you to know first that your dada loves you so much". She nodded her head while remaining silent.

"I I tell you that your dada isn't actually a guy would you still love your dada?".

She looked at me with confused eye she didn't say anything as if she only wanted me to continue my words and tell her the whole story.

"My dada not a guy, how?".

"Your dada is a girl, however, she is born with a boy's private part she is what you can call an intersexual person".

"So you mean that my dada is a girl just like mommy? So you mean I have two mommies?". I nodded I was scared at first that she wouldn't be able to accept it but i guess I had my advance judgement get the best of me.

"Is it okay with you having two mommies?". I asked just to be sure. I don't want my child to feel even more upset since she's already bullied by the kids in her school, in which I'm going to deal with later.

"Of course mommy, my friend Ruji at school has two moms and they were both kind". Her lips finally curved into a smile her eyes disappearing as she smiles, she looks exactly like you Min.

"So mommy what is her name, my other mom? I would love to hear her name as much as I love to see her right now". She looked at me her eyes are filled with curiosity and anticipation.

"Kim Minjeong that's your other mama's name". I miss her even after all that has happened to us.

"Where is mama Min mommy?". My hands slowly went to her cheeks and caress it, how would I even have the courage to tell this to you.

"Mama Min she's...s-she's busy taking care of business outside the country". Her lips turned into a pout.

"But she told me that she will be back if you become a good girl and do your homework". I smiled and pinch her cheeks.

"Really mama Min told you that?". I nodded slowly showing her a bright smile. I'm sorry Miyu mommy needs to lie for now but when you finally grow up I will tell you everything without any white lies it in.