11

Karina's POV

I felt a soft but familiar tap on my shoulder waking me up from my slumber, i groaned and although i still want to sleep for a couple of more minutes my body sat up on instinct as i remember where i am and who's the person i'm with.

She chuckled, way too softly and the smile shown on her eyes seemed pretty genuine. She placed the tray of food on top of the bedside table and ushered me to get near her, and since i don't have any other choice and i don't want ruin her good mood, i obeyed. Additionally, i noticed that i was wearing different clothes from the ones i was wore last night, she must've also changed it.

"Here's your breakfast you can take a shower after you finish it and...i want you to wear this".

She took a box out of the closet and pulled out a fancy black fitted dress inside it. My eyebrows raised in confusion as i stared at the fabric on her hands. I saw how she gulped and scratch the back of her neck awkwardly and place the dress beside me. "I-i want to take you out on a date later if you don't mind".

Her kindness is actually confusing me and at the same time it's making me nervous, am i gonna die next or what. "I-its okay if you say no i won't force you to do anything for me anymore".  I was lost on my thoughts that i didn't realize that i haven't given her an answer yet, and the fact that she has given me an option to say no is actually kinda sweet but still i must be careful with each move i make. I don't want to fail like last time.

I looked at the black dress beside me before looking back at her, she's staring at my eyes waiting patiently for my answer. "I kinda don't want to go out Minjeong so...". I saw how disappointment filled her eyes but still she manage to show me a small smile before nodding. "Its okay i understand maybe next time, if you need anything just...nvm".

With that she walked towards the door and went out closing it behind her. I felt bad about rejecting her but at the same time im relieved that she's gone from my sight, to be honest her presence still suffocates me. Also im not just about to let my abductor take me out on a freaking date that's just, crazy. I was hesitant on eating the food that she made thinking that she might've placed something in it but, let god be the one to decide if i could still live or die after eating it.

To my surprise the food taste great and it's not poisoned like i though it would be. After finishing my food i went inside the bathroom and took a shower. There was a mirror inside that bathroom good enough for me to take a look at the bruises and scratches at my skin. I gulped these marks reminded me of everything that has happened to me ever since i met her.

That's why no matter how kind she is right now it wouldn't change the fact that she will always be the monster that took advantage of me and killed my best friend. I didn't notice that i was already crying, everything happened way too fast. All i wanted was to achieve my goals and dreams, thats why sometimes i want to ask god why did he let this thing happen to me.

I miss my family and my friends, i miss my normal life. Wherein to get up and go to school to teach and go home after the finish my tasks. I just want my life to go back the way it was before but it just can't, and now im stuck in this reality, i stuck with her. I sighed and grab the towel before wrapping it around by body as i finished taking shower.

I put on a pajama paired with a white oversized shirt before i slowly walk towards the door and open it slightly to peek out. There i saw her sitting on a chair staring at nothing, she seemed to be kind deep thoughts. Her bright energy changed into a gloomy one. "What am i doing anyways ofc she won't agree, she's scared of me after all".

After hearing what she said i kinda felt guilty on my action towards her earlier, but why would i feel guilty when my actions aren't even as half of the pain she had caused me. Also i have no obligation on agreeing to anything she will say since she brought me here by force, wherein i should be at the hospital right now resting.