9

Giselle's POV

"Ms. Uchinaga where have you've been don't you know that students are not allowed to leave their class even if they have no teachers?". This old man again, im sick of his voice and wrinkly old face. Was it even his class already? Just why is he always so early. I bowed my head rolling my eyes in secret as i apologize before i walk back to my seat.

"Hey Aeri where have you been and where's Minjeong?". Tsk that girl literally pushed me down the floor of the comfort room and just left me there, just by thinking about it ticks me off. "I don't know and i don't care". Im still mad at her, i was just asking yet she acted so impulsive.

"Did you let her cut classes again?". I frowned as i sat down the chair ignoring Ryujin's questions, im not in the mood to talk right now. "Hey that's rude ignoring your friend buddy". Ryujin said making me sigh and roll my eyes.

On the other hand i've been calling Ningning for the past two days yet she wasn't answering her phone, im worried because i haven't seen her for almost two days now. I went to her house but her mom said that she hasn't gotten home from her trip to her friends house. I asked her if Ningning called her however she told me that Ningning hasn't called back since.

Where are you Ning im worried about you, and about Minjeong should i have gone after her? She looks like she was out of herself earlier not only that, i think i've seen that facial expression somewhere before, could it be? My eyes widened and i stood up unknowingly while placing my hand on top of my desk creating a loud thud making the instructor infront stop his lesson.

"Why are you standing Ms. Unchinaga do you have any questions? We're not done yet with the discussion". He said glaring at me i heard Ryujin and Yujin snickered while they elbowed my waist secretly. "What the heck are you doing Gi you're getting Mr. Oldie mad". Yujin said trying her best not to laugh.

"Sorry for interrupting your discussion sir but im afraid i have to skip your class, something important came up at home and i need to be there". Ryujin and Yujin both stopped from their snickering and stared at me with worried eyes. "If it's that urgent then you may go Ms. Uchinaga but next time do ask properly". He said i was about to leave when.

"Us too sir we have to also accompany our friend here". Ryujin said while pointing towards Yujin, our teacher just stared at them suspiciously making them gulp. What are these two up to again. The instructor sighed and moved his hand allowing them to come with me, i can't believe it.

While we were walking outside i could feel the gaze of our classmates on our backs, bitch this stuff is urgent no need to get jealous. "So what's the emergency?". Yujin asked while we were walking towards the parking lot of the school. "There's no emergency". I said timidly making them both look at each other.

"Grea-". Yujin was about to answered but got cut off by an angry Ryujin.

"The fuck we got worried because we thought it was serious since you have this look on your face yet you're telling us there's nothing to worry about? Don't make us nervous like that!". Ryujin butted in while shaking my shoulders she only stopped when Yujin made her.

"I wasn't making you two nervous, there really is an emergency i just don't want you two to get involved in it but, here we are". I sighed and placed my hand on my forehead. I opened my cars door and went inside, the two of them also hopped on the back seat, wow so im their personal driver now?

"So where are we going? Where is this emergency?". Ryujin asked this time more calmly. "To Minjeong's apartment". I replied and she nodded. "Why are you two going with me again?". They both looked at each other and nodded, do they have telekinesis that only the two of them knows what their conversation are?