「 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 」

i felt a churning pain went through my stomach and groaned softly. i gritted my teeth as the pain got immense.

i pushed my chair back, a loud screeching from the chair grabbing everyone's attention. feeling embarrassed, i excused myself.

danielle grabbed my hand, stopping me.

"you okay?"

"no." i groaned.

my hand snapped in a weird angle and i bit back the yell that wanted to come from my mouth. my mates eyes widened and they got up as my other arm snapped.

this time, i let out a loud cry and my knees snapped also, making me fall to the ground.

"what's happening?!" i heard a panicking voice asked.

"she's shifting."

"i thought she was already a wolf."

a howl came from my lips in pain and i whimpered. my back arched as a snout started to grow on my face. i clawed at it and saw that my hands now had actual claws.

before i could get to comment on it, another pain shot throughout my entire body. fur grew on my skin and i then realized that i was in the process of shifting.

a howl came from my lips and i looked up at my mates who were looking at me in worry and adoration.

before i knew it, i was on all fours, panting and sweating.

i tried to run to them but failed as i toppled over.

i looked down at my feet and saw brown fur going up. my jaw mentally dropped and i held my head up and howled.

i tried to stop it but realized i wasn't in control of my actions. the wolf walked towards madison and danielle and rubbed her head on their foot.

"woah. her wolf is beautiful."

"woah. true match."

"amazing."

"luna finally got her wolf."

danielle yelled at everyone to get out and they scurried, leaving my four friends behind. they awed and madison and danielle shifted in their wolves.

we circled each other, getting used to our scent and i wagged my tail at danielle who was behind me, sniffing me. she growled softly and lifted her paws and placed it on my back.

i realized what she was going to do and moved away.

"cut it out, ares." i said and he laughed in my head.

"aww. look at ares tryna hump emily." tiara said and i rolled my eyes.

"im kara." the voice of my wolf said softly, making me nod.

madison, danielle and i ran out of the pack house and to the forest. the wind tickled my fur and i growled in content. my paws carried me through the forest at a quick pace.

all this was so new to me and it was a new experience. i was enjoying it tho and i knew this wasn't the end of it nor the end of us.

they're my mates after all and we're forever.

THE END

there will be an epilogue, 2 bonus chapter and 2 extra sex scenes because i promised a reader a special sex scene so yuhhhh.

y'all will get the thanks and shii when the book is actually finished (im grateful - not because this sounds ungrateful😹)