piece 7

As everyone headed out, they seamed to naturally group in different ways. Texas ended up falling in with Alaska Florida, Louisiana and Pennsylvania, an odd but fun group while walking. New york, Massachusetts, Tennessee, Georgia and New Jersey formed a sort of group of just trash talking each other as they all walked. Oregon, Idaho, California, Virginia and Connecticut formed the last bunch and they all just kinda joked around with each other, making fun of the angry bunch.
Alaska leaned over on texas shoulder and texas silently prayed a prayer of what now, "hey little buddy, heard you and your darling made a bet? Know what you're gonna ask if you win it?" Alaska asked calmly while texas tried to hold his pride.
Texas slowly looked at Alaska before he spoke, "get to your point, 'Lask, are ya lookin for somethin or?" Texas was trying to avoid embarrassment but Alaska just watched them calmly as they spoke. Why did Alaska have to just know everything on everyone? Alaska hummed, then calmly grabbed texas hat, it our with his own, to which twxas just blinked a few times before slowly looking at Alaska. "Give me back my hat, right now or-"
Alaska smirked, standing up fully and walking ahead of Texas, "it got warm-"
"You Cold mother [a few technical errors] get back here," with cutting Alaska off twxas sped up as well, running up to him with a hint of southern rage.
Alaska walked backward now, watching texas with an annoying grin, "careful there buddy, I feel like I might split in half here soon with that attitude," alaska said with challenge in his eyes, a sort of mischief in his eyes.
"God damn it, why are you like this?" Texas questioned, getting up next to Alaska while rubbing his brows as he looked at Alaska with an unamused glare.
Alaska just smiled, "simply, I have to make sure your emotions are very large, I'm sure you know why, oh what as that saying again?" Alaska literally stopped to think dramatically, getting glares a glare from the 2nd largest state who stood next to him, "I don't know, I think you'll have to remind me."
"You said once," texas stated with distaste, starring at Alaska who started walking backwards again.
"Go big or go home? No that's not right.." texas could see Alaska containing laughter, "live big or die? No.." texas gave a distasteful look, shaking his head. " Oh that's right, everything's bigger in Texas." Alaska laughed as texas just starred at him with the most and look he'd ever seen texas have. Oh it was so great.
texas shook his head and starred at Alaska, "can I just have my hat back?" Alaska smiled down at texas and chuckled a bit.
Alaska raised his hand up to his neck, "nah, it's comfy. And we're here." Alaska turned around to walk toward the ally but immediately ran in to someone who just grabbed Alaska before he fell, causing to Alaska to freeze, on second look, seeing it was Maine keeping the state still. "I..." Alaska was thrown off, a rare but oh so great sight to see.
"Ayuh um.. you ok there?" Main looked over Alaska calmly, seeing the other state was just still and silent. Maine smiled calmly looking up at Alaska, tipping texas hat (still on asaska's head) calmly, "keep your peripheral vision better than a Moose's, but you are still quiet... nice." With this Maine headed off, leaving Alaska standing there for a minute.
Moments later Alaska turned around, "do not ment-" texas stood there smuggly with his phone up recording, putting his phone in his pocket after.
"So... You wanna give me my hat back?" Texas asked, actually watching as the pale state slightly blushed making texas jaw drop, "wait, don't tell me you fell for a lower 48 'Lask? I can't believe you!" Texas exclaimed, getting Alaska to quickly shush him.
"Stop, stop now little buddy I'll... you really make everything difficult." Texas had traded their hats back in the middle of alaskas sentence.
Texas snickered, walking next to him again, "what? Me, I could never. But I have heard lots 'bout moose recently not having good peripheral vision and not turnin' well." Texas said as he flinched expecting Alaska to at least punch him in the arm. It wasn't a scared flinch, more so just prepared.
"I didn't even know he'd be here," alaska muttered, adjusting his hat calmly.
Texas shrugged, thinking about it and stopping to look back, "I Don't even think he came with us bunch truthfully cuz neither other group had him." Texas starred as he saw Maine walk in a bar before he turned to Alaska, "it seams like he drinks over there.. i mean, if you wanted.." texas now recieved the punch to the arm before he busted out laughing.
"Stop stalking him oh my god," alaska said while dragging texas through the door, where they saw the other states already getting shoes.
Texas shook his head, fixing his own hat quickly before grabbing his own shoes, already scoping out the bar. Texas left Alaska to getting his things, texas being much less of a teasing [redacted] as he instead went to california after he'd gotten bowling shoes, bit interrupting what cali yet still calmly waiting next to him. He didn't really pay attention to what cali was taking about as texas instead just looked at the individual things everyone was doing, it seamed that they'd rented out the whole ally so no one would be in there other than the states.
Texas watched as New York, New Jersey and mass argued, finding it amusing. Pennsylvania awkwardly stood around them all, just tapping his foot as he just watched them- truly pure humorous comedy. Hilarious, amazing. Alaska still watched the door too, which texas found interesting saying as Alaska usually didn't get hung up on things like that but at the same time, texas could understand how feelings could mess with you... clearly because of testosterone and not due to a specific state who we will not be na-
California swung his hand in front of texas face to regain his attention, "hey, are you good? I've asked you like, 4 times now what spot we should grab." California questioned texas as a small tilt of confused.. worry(?) Was expressed through his look.
Texas looked at cali while he spoke but ultimately didn't meet eye contact, God why was he being so awkward? Usually he was fine in any situation like this. "All good, just sorta watching. Anyhow, we should get one near the bar since we'll be drinkin' that way we don't have to go back and fourth a thousand times." Texas adjusted his sweater while cali nodded. With that they both walked that way, stopping at the different bowling balls, both finding ones they'd use.
Texas grabbed a blue and softened red (pink yet called red because texas) clouded marble design which was about a 27 pound one, why cali grabbed a white and green abstract one that weighted at about 34. Clearly, the two did not play quite... identically. "Hey if you wanna go scope the bar I'll get the game set up right on the board." Cali spoke while grabbing texas bowling ball from him.
To this texas gave a nod, "sure, from what I can tell they'll deliver shots to nearest table so we can split order. Shot for shot per round, what kind do you want grabbed?" Texas asked while giving over his bowling ball.
Cali thought for a minute before speaking, "calou-rum with rim." He stated after just looking up toward the board.
Texas just gave a thumbs up before going to order, meanwhile cali quickly went on his phone.