chapter 8

//Carlos Blackwood//🔸

I was in my room getting ready for my date with my gorgeous queen. Ashton was also with me, though I don't remember if he was here to help or to judge me.

"Alright, Ashton how do I look?" I asked turning around to face him.

"You've gotten fat."

"You bitch, I didn't get fat. It's just my huge dick." I smirked

"Ewwww dude you're disgusting." He groaned, his face contorting.

I rolled my eyes and looked at him in all seriousness, "Oh shut up. How do I look?"

"You look great Bianca's gonna wanna hit that tonight."

"Dude shut up." he looked at me surprised, "Oh my god, dude." He started

"What?" I asked confused

"you two haven't done it yet." He burst into a fit of laughter.

"I met her like 5 weeks ago," I emphasized. I wasn't going to force my Bianca into doing anything she didn't want to do. Whenever she was ready, I would be there. I just wanted to have her by my side. Next to me. The only thing I couldn't wait for was to marry her.

"Wow, and you're still waiting."

"Ashton she's 17. I'm waiting until she's ready and tells me she wants to." I told him straightening my tie.

"Wow, you're willing to get blue balls until she's ready. Man, you are one gentleman." I scoffed

'Was my best friend really this disgusting?' I asked myself. I brushed off my suit, fidgeting around. It felt a little tighter than it used to be. I had been working out with Bianca since she got here and I have to admit she's been kicking my ass. She puts my best warrior to shame. She puts me to shame. My luna, my Bianca the most perfect woman in the world.

I turned my attention back o the idiot who was currently jumping on mine and Bianca's bed. "Where are you taking her?" Ashton asked

"That fancy restaurant up in the mountain tops in the human town. Get off our bed!" I ordered

"Damn rich people." He grumbled and got off the bed. God, I swear Ashton is such a child.

"Says the man who bought a 65 million dollar beach house and owns one of the most expensive cars in the world. You're a hypocrite Ashton Sail." I rebuked. Ashton rolled his eyes and walked to the door.

"Yeah whatever, I have to go. I'm breaking up with Jenny."

"Again?"

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that every time you go break up with her she convinces you to have sex with her. You've tried to break up with her for 2 years." I never liked Jenny, and I especially didn't like to hear that they were having sex. I think it's disrespectful to know you have your mate out there and you still sleep with another woman.

"Well, this time I'm going to do it," he said determinedly.

"Good luck" I turned around and looked back into the mirror.

'Have I actually gained weight?'

'Oh Stop, we look hella good.' I laughed at my wolf Luca's comment. There was a knock at the door.

"It's open." My dad stepped walked in.

"Just saw Ashton with a very determined and serious look. I'm scared." I laughed at my dad.

"He's gonna end it with Jenny."

"Again?"

"That's what I said."

"You have a wonderful mate. Your mother likes her a lot."

"Oh no." I groan

"Yep. Bianca's been her dress-up doll for the past 6 hours."

"Well tell her I need Bianca we have reservations."

"She's ready." My mother said skipping into the room happily.

"My masterpiece." Bianca walks into the room wearing a beautiful long red dress.

'That's why our tie is red.'

"You look beautiful." She blushed. From the corner of my eye, I saw my parents leaving holding hands.

"You look very handsome."

"Ready for our reservations?"

"Yes. Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise come on."

///Skip the car ride cause I'm lazy XD///

When we finally made it to the restaurant we took a seat outside where the view was the best.

"This sunset is beautiful."

"I'm glad you like it. I wanted the best for our first official date."

"You're amazing."

"Only the best for my queen."

We sat down and got ready to order.

The whole time I admired my beautiful mate. How her eyes sparkled, her wonderful smile and the way she blushed when I told her how beautiful she was.

Overall it was amazing until the check came. I casually slid the check over to her and her eye's widened.

I chuckled and told her to open it

"Carlos there is nothing in here."

"Look again."

"What am I supposed to be looking for......Oh, my God, It's beautiful!"

"I'm sorry but you have to admit that was hilarious."

"It's really was."

"Anyway, it's a promise ring. I know we just met but I promise to always love you be the best mate I can be."

She slid the promise ring on her finger.

"Wow. Carlos that is so sweet."

"I know we just met and I'm being so cringeworthy right now but I can't help it. I'm already in love. I Love you alpha king Carlos Blackwood."

"And I love you so much Bianca North with all my heart." Tears brimmed her eyes.

This was our first 'I love you.'

"Anyway, I got this for you." She handed me a small silver box with a white bowl that she had pulled out of her purse.

"You didn't have to."

"Carlos I'm so happy you like pop tarts but you also need to know to never try to compete with me. I will somehow always beat you or get even."

I opened the box and pulled out a Rolex watch. "This is amazing thank you so much." I kissed her hand where she was wearing the ring.

"This is the best date I've ever been on. Totally beats when Johnny Cross bought me Starbucks and took me to six flags.

"Johnny I don't like but you like roller coasters?" She nodded "I love them."

"Love. This is love." I kissed her with all my heart.

"Yass Get it, Carlos!" I turned around and saw my mom, dad, Ashton and my third in command Gavin.

"You guys ruined the moment," I growled