chapter 20

Bianca🔸

When Emiline woke up she was with me in the pack doctors office back home, she was next to me getting some of her cuts and bruises treated. I was holding her hand while Ashton in the corner.
My heart broke, I could see he longed to be with his mate and it was breaking his heart that she couldn't be with him. That she had been so hurt and emotionally, mentally, broken

She winced and Ashton would twitch, he cried the whole way home, worried about his mate. Carlos was standing next me. My cuts were bandaged up, I would be fine. Emiline on the other hand, she needed time. Time to adjust.

She begged not to to call mom or dad, because she couldn't even face her mate. She wasn't stable enough to handle interactions, she could barley keep it together in the doctors office.

"Can I have some water?" She croaked.

"Of course." Carlos said gesturing to one of the nurses.

The nurse walked out of the room and came back with a cup of water. She took it and thanked him. The nurse also handed me one, the cold water eased my burning throat.

"Carlos can you get me a pop tart?" He nodded and excused himself. The nurse also left. I grabbed my sisters hand protectively.

She slowly looked up at Ashton.
"I'm sorry."

Ashton slowly walked over to Emiline, "do not ever say sorry. I am so sorry for what they did to you and I will not rest until all of them are dead."

I saw something amazing happen, Emiline reaches his his hand. I saw sparks in her eyes when her fingers grazed his. Her inner wolf was coming back.

"I," she struggled to get words out.

"Shh, it's alright. You don't have to explain yourself, you don't have to do anything but just take care of yourself. I won't hurt you I promise you and I will always protect you. Forever."
He planted a small kiss in her knuckles and I felt her jolt a little.

When he kissed her all memories of her abuse seemed farther.

Carlos came back, he stood at the door and I looked at Emiline, "do you want to talk to him? Are you alright?" She nodded, and I walked over to my mate. Carlos handed me the plate with my toasty warm cinnamon pop tart. I took it happily and took a bite savoring the amazing taste. "I missed my pop tarts so much." I saw Carlos pout

"Aww, but I missed you most of all."I hugged him and he grabbed the pop tart from my hand and bit it. Usually, it would have made me very angry but I did not care. I had my mate back, my sister was with me and was safe. I have plenty of food and a personal heater. Man, it's great to be home.

I looked back at Emiline and she was beginning to have trouble breathing, her breaths became ragged. I watched as she desperately clawed at Ashton pulling him towards her. He reluctantly moved in to hug her. He was so afraid to scare her.

Emiline burried her head into his chest and began crying hysterically. It shattered my heart.
"I'm so sorry, I'm not normal." She cried

"Don't say that." Ashton stuttered as he let his own tears escape. "Don't day sorry because none of this is your fault." She cried harder into his embrace.

The power of your mates touch, it's seems to melt away all pain. I knew what she felt, I never experienced the magnitude but I understood. She wasn't afraid to touch him because her soul felt less heavy when he held her. Her fear seemed to melt away because she knew he was someone she could trust. But it would take time before they could star to have a regular relationship. But I knew Ashton wouldn't care, all he wanted to to see her happy.

"Where do you want to sleep?" I asked her quietly

"Can I sleep with you?" She asked Ashton like a child. "You protect me from the nightmares." Ashton nodded
"I'll protect you from anything."

"Can I sleep now?" She asked softly

"Of course sweetie I'll take you to bed." Ashton said picking up Emiline.

"Good night sis." I said kissing her forehead. She hugged me back and Ashton carried her away. She clung to him.

My poor sister, she's so strong. She survived hell.

"We'll love we should go too." Carlos gently lifted me up and carried me away. We walked into the room and he set me down.

"I need a shower" I laughed

"May I join?" Carlos asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Of course you may my king!" I smirked and walked to the bathroom. I stripped down and turned on the warm water in the shower.

The water soothed my sore muscles. It washes away all the disgusting dirt and filth from the dungeon. I grabbed the sponge and rubbed my body with my mango coconut body scrub.

I was scrubbing my shoulders when a warm hand wrapped around my waist. I inhaled the sweet scent of vanilla-mint with a hint of clover and fresh rain.

"Oh how I've missed this sweet smell." He whispered in my ear.

"As have I." Carlos smirked against me skin. He kissed my mark and I shivered in delight.

"You don't know how much I've missed you." He told me wrapping his large arms around my waist. He traced the small cuts I had on my back that were still in the process of healing because of the amount of wolfsbane in my body.

"I hate the fact that it took me so long to find you. I'm so sorry"

"Carlos stop." He looked at me with wide eyes

"Stop please stop, just stop talking about it. It wasn't your fault please stop. I found my sister and for that, it was one hundred percent worth it." I've never been so many mixed emotions in my life. I was angry yet so sad. I wanted to scream and yell at Carlos but I also wanted to cry.

I looked up at Carlos with tears brimming eye's.

"I'm sorry"

"Stop saying that."

"I'm so....Ok." he laughed

I wrapped my arms around him and nuzzled my face into his neck where his mark was. I kissed it and nuzzled my nose against it. I trailed kisses up to his pink lips.

"We have to do it today." Carlos said in a serious tone.

"I know." I sighed

"Bianca I'm sorry we have to do this now. I understand you are hurt.."

"Carlos it's ok I understand. I would rather do it now then have another heat and this time be worse."

I looked at him and smile. 'April I trust you!' I told her. Then I felt the control of my body slipping away.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter.
Remember to vote and comment.
HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL OF YOU thank you so much!
~Izzy