Chapter 45

5 years later

Bianca's POV 🔸

"Momma, momma come look!" Axe said running into the castle.

"Axe you know I don't like you running around the castle after you've been running in the court yard, look the carpets are all dirty and wet." I sighed

"Sorry momma, but come look please." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me outside. Thank goodness I had on a long sleeve dress.

"Alright I'm coming Axe." I giggled at his excitement. We got outside to the court yard and Bane was sitting next to Makayla in the white garden watching her closely. Axe pulled me down and I watched in aww as golden sparks appeared at Makayla's finger tips.

Makayla had come into some of her powers when she turned 5 but she won't have all of them until she turns 16. The golden sparks became like dust and poured on to a flower seed. The seed suddenly began to shake and then it opened, out came a beautiful white rose. It became bigger and bigger. It began to branch out until in the place of the seed was a beautiful white rose bush. It was the only currently alive plant in the whole snow covered garden.

"Thats amazing." Bane said with wide eyes

"I know." Makayla giggled

"Did you like it momma?" She asked me

"I absolutely loved it." I said kissing her forehead

"Now lets get you kids washed up for dinner, daddy comes home today."

"Yah!" They cheer and ran into the house together. Carlos had gone to Europe to deal with an Alpha who had been killing humans for sport and has been gone for 2 weeks.

I walked inside and made my way upstairs where the boys were getting ready for their baths.

"Do you boy's want help?"

"Were good momma were big boys." Axe said

"Yah we got it." Bane said from his room

"Momma I need help." a little voice whined

I walked into my daughters room and giggled at the sight. She couldn't take her shirt off and she had her pants only on one leg. I helped her take off her coat, shirt and pants. Then I put warm water in her bathtub. I filled it with bubbles and she climbed in.

"Momma I love bubbles." She giggles

"And I love you." She splashed around and bubbles flew everywhere.

"Are you ok to stay here alone while I go shower?"

"Yes momma." I kissed her forehead and made my way to mine and Carlos's bedroom. I took off my heels and the dress I was wearing and entered the large stone shower. The hot water felt so good on my skin.

(Ok before you say anything about her being a bad parent blame me because i didn't know. You see the think is both myself and my sister were both ok to take a bath by ourselves by the time we were 4. My sisters 6 now and takes showers by herself. So I just assumed.)

I washed my hair and finished my shower. I walked out my a towel wrapped tightly around my body. I put on a robe and some slippers. I then checked on my kids. I took Bane out of his tub and dried him off.

I sat him down on the bad while I searched for his clothes. "Momma I don't wanna wear that suit." Bane groaned.

"Come on please Bane."

"But momma I'm gonna look stupid." He crossed his arms

"Bane you'll look super handsome now come here."