Chapter 37

🔸

I woke up crying in the corner of the disgusting basement when the creaking noise of the big heavy steel doors opening brought a chill to his spine. It sounded like some dying animal, crying out its pain and sorrow with its last breath. The door was solid metal. Nothing was going to budge it. The surface was flat and shiny like the outside of a stainless steel refrigerator. There was no handle, no lock, no hinges, nothing to get a grip on. But it suddenly just feel to the floor with a thump. I jumped back in fear.

I looked over and saw that my sister stood at the door. She was wearing her female warriors armor. I ran over to her and hugged her. She hugged me back but then pulled away

"I missed you too but we have to leave like now." She pulled me outside blood covered the ground. Luckily none of the dead wolves were in our pack.

We walked there no guards in sight. I followed Emiline and suddenly pushed me and I stumbled back.

"Nice to see you too Bianca." I looked up and saw Aidan one of the real kind guys in the pack. He's 16 and such a sweetheart.  

When I turned around I saw Emiline fighting with a rouge. She was on top of it and had it in a chock hold.

I wanted to intervene but Emiline had already snapped its neck. She ran to me and we walked quickly through the woods and we came alone a set of black trucks. She pushed me into one of the black truck and I saw Silvia and Steve a 17 year old warriors son. She hugged me tight and thats when I burst into tears.

"Bianca should I tell Carlos what happened?" Emiline asked

I shook my head and Silvia wiped my tears. Emiline kissed my forehead and slammed the door closed. I watched trough the window as she ran into the forest.

Emiline POV

I ran back to the bunker where my sister was held. I knew as soon as we set foot onto the land Varian was behind this. His sent filled the air.

Varian was son of the rouge who kidnapped me. In their pack i guess you could say the capture females from packs and force them to mate. I was to be mated to Varian he never touched me until i tired 16 and shifted that was when he raped me AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE AND FORGET IT!

I ran back and knocked down the door. I saw Carlos and Ashton fighting two wolves then i looked and saw Kat trying to get out the window. Half her body was outside and the other still inside. The stupid bitch was swinging her legs everywhere and who even wears heels when ur trying to escape!

I ran over to her and tackled her. The window shattered and I grabbed her head and slammed her onto the ground.

"next time bitch don't wear heels when your trying to escape." I slammed her face into the ground

She turned around and tried to punch me but i caught her hand and punched her harder

"This is for my sister!"

"This is for when I was 6 and you called me fat!"

"This is because i don't like you!" I kept punching her until she was unconscious Carlos made it clear they would need to face a trial.

I stood up but suddenly I was tackled. I looked up and saw Varian

"Ass hole you're alive."

"Yes I am the baby and I fully prepared to forgive you and let you be my mate, Emiline." He ran over to me and tried to hug me but i grab this arm and flip him.

"I'M NOT YOU'RE FUCKING MATE!" I screamed at him

"Yes you are baby you've always been.." He took a moment to breath