Chapter 46

Bianca's POV🔸

"Another year and my babies are getting older even though I keep telling them to stop," I complained jokingly to my sister who was currently standing text to me on the balcony watching our husbands play with our children.

Today was the day that Emiline hated the most. The memories all came back to her the clearest on this day every year.

"Her powers are getting stronger," Emiline said trying to hide her sadness

I sighed "I know, I just fear she won't be able to control them. She has so much power at such a young age."

"Bianca do not worry she is your daughter."

"So she is amazing like me," I smirked

"Well I was going to say strong and able to over come anything in her way, but that works too." I hugged her tightly

"You know how much I love you right?" I asked

"Of course."

"Then why won't you tell me what happened."

"Bianca stop this is not the right time and..." "Not the right time, Emiline you've been ignoring the subject for years. I've seen you hide so many feelings. When you first arrived you seemed unfazed and distant. Please trust me enough tell me what happened after they took you." I pleaded with her

"Bianca no I don't want to recall what happened."

"Please Emiline, you haven't had a chance to cry and talk about the whole incident. You've just worn a mask to conceal the pain and torture of what happened."

She eventually agreed and we sat inside. She looked at me and tears were already forming in her eyes.

"It was horrible, In their pack i guess you could say the capture females from packs and force them to mate. Varian was son of the rouge who kidnapped me. I was to be mated to him. From the day they kidnapped me I was forced to cook and clean. They beat me horribly with chains, whips, they even cut off all my hair but never laid a hand on me sexually. That was until I shifted. That night when everyone was asleep I shifted and tried to escape. But I was caught and as punishment, I was when he raped by Varian and all the male rogues watched and laughed." She choked on her tears.

"Emiline." I started butIdidn't know what to say

"I prayed every day, every singled day for death to come, I thought you gave up on me." She said crying. I ran over to her and hugged her "NO we would never, It's time I tell you my side."

"After they kidnapped you they whole pack spent a year trying to find you. Mom became depressed and so did I. I tried to commit suicide but this girl stopped me. Two years after you were taken we found the body of a blonde girl. It was decomposing but it smelled like you. She had on the clothes you wore when you were taken. We all thought it was you. We buried you and the whole pack grieved. Mom got pregnant because and said she was going to name her Emiline but the her turned into two boys. We never forgot about you dad would still go out in the night and look for any trace of you're sent. We all refused to believe that you were 'dead' but life had to go on. But I promise we never forgot." She hugged me tight and let it all out.

"Thank you." Emiline said

"No thank you for telling me." I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"Well I should go it's almost 7 and I have to get Skyler and Lucas to take a bath and go to sleep." She said whipping her tears.

"Emiline you even look beautiful when you're crying."

She giggled a little before saying "That's a little creepy." She hugged me before walking out of the room. I then began to get ready fro bed. I showered brush day teeth and hair. I put on my satin pajamas. Carlos then walked into the room with the boys dangling from his arms and Makayla on his back.

"Go take a shower please you all smell." I giggled

"Ok momma." The kids said skipping to the bathroom.

"Have you been crying?" Carlos asked me his eye's full of worry.

"No no its's nothing I promise." I said hugging him

"My love you can tell me anything."

"Don't worry it was just a sister talk." He nodded and hugged me, "You're very sweaty." He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Go help them." I laughed pushing him into the bathroom. 10 minutes later the kids came out in fluffy towels wrapped around their bodies. Carlos came out after them with a towel around his waist.

I helped the kids get into their pajamas before we all went downstairs for dinner. We sat in the dinning room and ate dinner with Emiline, Ashton, and Skyler. Makayla and Skyler sat next to each other like always.

After dinner, me and Carlos put the kids to sleep before climbing into bed ourselves. I snuggled up under the covers before I felt a hand on my butt.

"May I help you?" I turned around and saw Carlos looking at me with gold eyes.

.......Oh lord.

'Well someone's horny.' April smirked

"Carlos, what's wrong?" I asked acting innocent.

Carlos grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. His right hand drops to my thigh, caressing it. He hooked his finger at the top of my pajama shorts and underwear and slowly started to pull them down. I couldn't move even if I tried. It's like his fingers have short circuited my mind in the best possible way. I smile and kiss him with my lips I feel his mouth stretching wider than it should, fighting between a grinning and kissing. We've done this so many times and it keeps on getting better.

Hey guys, so I have only a couple left to publish before the book is finished. I'm gonna take some time to edit this story then I'll post the sequel.

XOXO~ Izzy