Chapter 32

Bianca POV 🔸

I sat on my bed wearing only a huge shirt while stuffing my face with red velvet Oreos, popcorn, blueberries and pop tarts.

Carlos was at a meeting right now trying to discuss a rogue problem. Emiline was passed out next to me. And my passed out I mean she was in deep sleep.

Suddenly my stomach began to feel weird. I looked down only to find that the bed was covered in water. Shit, my water just broke.

"Emiline." I shook her and after a couple more try's I got her off the bed and woke her up

"What." She yelled

"My water just broke," I yelled back clutching my huge stomach

"Shit shit shit what do I do?." She panicked

"First Get My Mate, Silvia, Kalysee or the doctor just hurry." I let out a large scream

Emiline ran out of the room "pregnant lady going into labor." She was screaming

'Luca sensed us he's coming.' April told me

Just then the door of the bedroom burst open revealing my sexy alpha....stupid hormones.

He ran to my side and I gripped his hand tightly.

Emiline then ran in with Silvia the pack Doctor and Kalysee. Emiline got next to me on the bed.

"There's no time I'll have the maid wash the bending later just help the poor child," Silvia ordered the Doctor and Kalysee.

My stomach tightened, I heard my own scream without being aware of making it. I squeezed Carlos's hand tightly and heard whimpers from him.

"Push luna." I did as told and pushed

"AHHHHHHHH." I screamed,

"come on Bi you can do this." Carlos encouraged

"I'm never sleeping with you again."

"Oh, we all know that's a lie love." He smiled and I squeezed his hand tighter and he cried out.

I pushed harder

"Luna I can see the head keep going."

"I can't." I cried the pain was too intense. I was pushing really hard and started crying again.

"Bianca you can do this I believe in you." Carlos kissed my hand

One hour of excruciating pain later a cry filled the room and the doctor handed Kalysee my little baby in her arms. He was wrapped in a blue blanket and given to Carlos. He held him tightly and protectively.

I cried once more and began pushing to bring my second child into the room.

This one was surprisingly less painful and quicker.

"What will you call them?"Silvia asked

I looked at Carlos "Any name you want my love anything you chose will be amazing."

Just gonna get this over with. I have to say this. If you don't like the names...sorry I don't what to tell you. I like the names. It's my book so DEAL WITH IT.
I SERIOUSLY CANT PUT UP WITH "I HATE THE NAMES " CRAP.
Gosh, I'm such a savage. My cousin would be proud.

"Axe and Bane Blackwood. My grandmother was Scandinavian. Axe means father of peace and honorable ruler. Bane means glorious defender and smart leader." I said looking down at my two beautiful baby boys.

Axe Blackwood was born August 16th 2:30 pm

Bane Blackwood was born August 16th 2:35 pm

"looks like this one wanted to get out as quickly as possible." Giggled Silvia as the doctor handed him to her.

Suddenly two screams told of the confusion. Their skin craved the comfort of the mother, of me. They needed my sent, the movement of my body and to know I was here and would always be here for them.

Carlos and Silvia placed the baby's near my neck, and they silenced

"Awwww they needed the comfort of mommy this is so precious." Silvia clapped her hands softly

Axe and Bane looked identical except Axe had a darker shade than Bane. Unlike human babies werewolves are born with different eye colors.

Carlos looked down at me with a wide smile and tears in his eyes. He Bent down and kissed my forehead

"My love they are beautiful."

Bane who was on my left began to reach up for his dad. Carlos chuckled and picked up Bane.

"Hi, Bane. I'm your dad"

He sat on the chair next to the bed and cuddled up with Bane on his chest. I looked at Axe who's tiny fingers curl around my pinky. I watch the newborn peer through brand new eyes at what must be such a strange world after life in the womb. His little legs kick in a tiny jagged motion, looking for that resistance they are used to I guess, but finding nothing but air. I wonder if that's unsettling or a relief, it must have been pretty cramped in there.

When he stretches his hands barely rise above his head and I think of how strange we'd all look if we kept those body proportions as we grew. Yet he is still so small I'm scared to break him. This is a new person, and I'm already filling up with love for him.

He whined a little and yawned

Emiline bounced into the room with Ashton behind her carrying a bag with baby clothes. "Hey, beautiful thank you for my two little nephews." She smiled

"Congratulations alpha." Ashton laughed putting Carlos on the back

"Can I hold him?" Emiline asked

I nodded and handed her Axe, he smiled and giggled when she gently stroked his cheek.

'I'm so proud.'

'Thanks, April.'

'Oh, sweetie I was talking about me.'

'How rude.'

"Just kidding I love you, Bianca.'

Axe then began fussing and Bane joined him.

"Luna they need to be fed." I nodded

"All right I'm going to leave you to do that my beautiful sister." Emiline kissed my forehead and dragged out Ashton with her.

"Well I should go too I'll leave you four alone I'll be back later with Mike he'll love meeting his grandchildren." She then skipped out the room. Kalysee bowed and exited the room following Silvia.

The doctor showed me how to feed and excused herself.

"baby do you want some space?" Carlos asked

"No, come on." I laughed. He played down next to me and snuggled up with me. I took off my shirt and they latched on.

"Hungry little guys." I giggled

"I love you, Bianca Blackwood, you have made me the happiest man in the universe the Moon Goddess has truly blessed me."

"And me as well." I kissed his lips

We are one happy family.