Chapter 30

Bianca Pov🔸

*2 weeks later*

I opened my eye slowly only to see Carlos staring at my tummy. He was rubbing it and kissed all around it. He then looked up at me and gave me a bright smile.

"Good morning my love," I said or him

"Good morning it is in deed love." He smiled and pointed to my tummy that was now no longer flat, it had a pretty big bump.

"Oh my gosh." I covered my mouth

Carlos laughed "You are pregnant with a royal it will only be 3 months." He told me my eyes widened warped his arms around me suddenly the door opened and Carlos threw sheets over us.

"Rise and shine." Silvia sang as she entered the room. Servants followed behind her carrying plates full of fruit and others with bottles of oil and lotion.

"Fresh fruit and Imported oils and lotions perfect for stretch marks." She clapped her hands together

"Mother I do love you but Bianca needs her rest," Carlos said wrapping the blanket tighter around my body.

Silvia had all the food and Lotions placed on the table. Then she kissed my forehead and her and the servants left.

I laughed and my stomach grumbled, I got up from the bed slowly

"Love, be carful," Carlos said coming up behind me. He placed me on the couch and sat down next to me. I laughed and reached over to grab a piece of fresh bread. I brought the fresh, warm bread to her nose, inhaling deeply. It smelled rich, promising a delightful taste. Picking up a knife, I applied copious amounts of thick, creamy yellow butter.

I spooned out a dollop of sweet, tangy blackberry jelly. I slathered the sweet mixture onto the spongy white bread. Then I ripped off a chunk, stuffing the piece into my mouth. It was soft and warm. The pleasant smoothness of the butter blended perfectly with the bitter-sweet taste of black berries. I moaned at the taste.

Carlos laughed and drank his coffee. I grabbed one of the lotions and examined it.

"Wow, his one is from India." Carlos laughed and took it from my hands. He pushed me down gently and grabbed the lotion from my hand. He smirked and spread it on my tummy.

I giggled when the cold lotion was spread against my tummy.

"I really want to know the gender of our baby," Carlos said kissing my tummy

"As do I my love."

"I'll take you to the pack doctor later to check on you." I nodded

"Can we have Kalysee there too?" I asked Carlos's eyes widened

"How do you know of Kalysee?" He asked

"Silvia brought her. She was the one who conformed my suspicions about being told pregnant. Why?"

"No reason. I was just wondering cause I didn't introduce her to you but I mean of course my mother would Kalysee is my great aunt." He smiled at me and I flash done back.

When we finished breakfast I decided to take a bath. Carlos filled the large tub for me and I slid down into the water, letting it block out the sounds around me. I relaxed and caressed my large stomach.

I hair was in a tight bun so it wouldn't get wet

I hair was in a tight bun so it wouldn't get wet. When I finished washing my body I grew tired I stepped out.

Carlos stood by my side 'helping' me. He wrapped my white robe around my body but left it to lose on top. He could see my neck and breast perfectly. He walked up to me slowly and pulled me closer to him wrapping his arms around me.

His embrace was warm, and his big, strong arms seemed very protective when wrapped around my body. The world around me melted away as I squeezed him back, not wanting the moment to end. Carlos then planted a kiss on my neck. He knows that once he kisses my neck my resistance will crumble. After just a few delicate touches of his warm lips, my hands will start to do his bidding. They will fall down his back as my head swims, all previous thoughts stopped in their tracks.

I placed my hands onto his jaw and brought his face to mine and our lips touched. I priced my body Closer ti him, and when we pulled away I inched my nose a little near his neck, I breathed in his scent which was nothing not all like anything I had ever smelled before.

In fact, his scent was so much more exotic; and I loved it.

"I love your scent to my love." Carlos let out a chuckle

"Did I say that out loud?" He nodded

I pulled away from Carlos and walked to my closet. I got dressed in a white tank top, a blue button up shirt with leggings and white converse. I grabbed my brown Michael Kors bag and walked out the room.

Carlos was already dressed and waiting for me. I took his hand and he drove me to the pack grounds. When I got out of the car I was met by a lot of children.

"Luna." They cheered and I smiled

"Hello, children."

After Carlos directed me to the pack doctor, where Kalysee and Erica the pack doctor waited. I sat down on the huge bed with Carlos next to me.

"There is really no need for that Luna I already know the baby's gender." Kalysee smiled kindly at me. I smiled back at her while she rubbed my stomach

"Twin boys, but I guess the doctor would like to find out for herself," Kalysee smirked

My eyes went wide. Twin boys.

Well, it makes sense I am a twin of my own and my brothers are twins. Carlos kneeled next to the bed

"Twins." He smiled

The pack doctor then spread gel on my tummy. A picture of two figures appeared on her screen.

"Twin boys you were right. Well isn't that something." Erica smiled

"Twins were having twins." Carlos chanted happily. I laughed at his reaction.

Twins oh MoonGoddess!

Wassup readers. Yah I chose twins. I don't really have an obsession.

I'm not a twin. I just wanted her to have twins I have my reasons.

Thanks for voting 😘 ~Izzy