Chapter 22

Months later..

Carlos's POV🔸

I woke up in the middle of the night Bianca was sweating and rolling around the bed and she had tears streaming off her cheeks.

With my hand, I touched her cheek gently, willing to wake up from whatever nightmare she was having, "Bianca, I need you to wake up," I said a little louder this time.
Her eyes flung open, "Carlos" She said breathlessly, sitting up and wrapping her arms around me tightly.

I hugged her back, stroking your hand up and down the length of her back soothingly. I heard her whimper as she buried her head in the crook of my neck, "It's okay love, it was just a dream," You whispered, "You're safe now. You're safe," I calmed her down enough for her to part from me slightly.

I wiped her tears away and smiled sadly at her, "Do you want to talk about it?"

She shook her head quickly, "It was horrible, Carlos, Stanton had gotten me. He was...he was..." She began, "And it felt so real," she sniffled.

"It's ok my love," I said softly hugging her again and kissed her cheek.

I immediately put my arms around her and she nestled her head in my neck again and I kissed her forehead.

"How about I take you on a date later? We haven't been on one in a while."

"I'd love that."

"ok go back to sleep. It's still early." I kissed her forehead and she snuggled up and went back to sleep.

When I woke up again and I wrote a note for Bianca to know where I was.

Good morning my love
I sorry I wasn't here to wake up with you but I have to get everything ready for our date
~Love Carlos

I walked downstairs and to Ashton's room. I knocked on the door and heard grumbling.

"Brett I swear if it's you again I'm going to punch you." He growled lowly

"Actually it's me." I laughed

He opened the door " Sorry Carlos, what do you need?" He had some bags under his eyes. Emiline was still getting used to her new surroundings and it was hard for her to sleep so Ashton would be constantly on alert for anything she needed. He deserved an award, but Emiline deserved an even bigger one. She was one tough girl, it makes sense that her and Bianca are sisters.

I walked into their room and Emiline greeted me with a small "hello." I did the same and explained to both about the date and asked if he and Emiline could help. They both agreed and I let them sleep for a while longer. I walked to the garage and got in my royal red Ferrari LaFerrari. I drove downtown and to parked in front of the store that looks most expensive.

"Let's see which one is good enough for Bianca?"

I walked into the Versace store. A lady walked up to me trying to swing her hips and act all attractive.

'Whore alert' Luca burst out laughing

"Luca stop slut shamming."

"Hi, can I help you?" She asked trying to be flirty.

"Yes, I'm looking for a dress for my fiancé. I'm taking her on a date this afternoon." Her smile dropped and but then she pushed her fake boobs in my face.

"OH wow, you're really tall and strong." She said ignoring my past statement

"Tracy stop being a whore and leave him alone Megan go help him." A girl who was at the cash register said. The girl Tracy huffed and walked away. Megan, I guess walked up to me. ,