Chapter 27

Bianca's POV🔸

I was on top sleeping Carlos, my back against his chest I was awake and texting my sister

EM

~ You ready for tonight your bachelorette is gonna be so fun.

Me

~ Yep do I get to know what you're planning?

EM

~ Nope you'll have to wait and see, so just be ready by 8:00 we'll all meet downstairs!

I closed up the message and I took a quick pic of sleeping Carlos for blackmail purposes.

I put my phone down and snuggled up close to Carlos. Suddenly my stomach began to hurt and I had the urge to puke. I got up from the bed and ran to the bathroom on my tippy toes to not wake Carlos.

I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

I flushed and brushed my teeth for 10 minutes afterward, but I just couldn't walk back into the room my legs felt weak. I sat on the edge of the tub and took deep breaths.

'Are you ok?' April asked

'Yah I'm fine what's wrong with us?'

'It's just stress don't worry.'

'April you're hiding something from me?'

'Who me? Why where ever did you get such an idea.' Then she blocked me out

Stupid wolf how dare you.

Then I carefully walked to the door and opened it. I tried it and walked over to the balcony.

I stepped outside and let the breeze flow through my hair. So tousled by the wind, my long hair looked matted and dull. In a way, it gave me a wild look, like my soul was untamed, and I liked that. But at the same time, I wanted to break out my best conditioner and just comb it through. I took a deep breath and massaged my stomach.

I've only seen this happen to one person before. My mom when she was pregnant.

Oh my god that makes perfect sense. No wonder I'm late.

I'm pregnant.

Holy shit.

I have Carlos's child growing inside me.

I breathed in and our slowly trying to comprehend what was happening.

'Ok, If I'm pregnant then I definitely I shouldn't go out tonight?' I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me.

"Come back to bed my love." Groaned a still sleepy Carlos

"I will in just a sec." I sighed my stomach began to cramp again. I breathed in sharply and Carlos spun me around.

"Are you ok?" He asked his eyes showed the kind of gentle concern. He laid his hand lightly on my waist and instead of flinching, I was soothed by it.

He left his hand there and spoke with such a soft voice I felt his words calming me more by the way they were said than the actual words. It felt as if I were wrapped in a blanket of his caring. How could I not consider my actions now, now that I could see how profoundly they affected him too.