chapter 21

Bianca POV🔸

I woke up feeling in the middle of the night thinking about my sister.
At first I had thought it was morning but, that was before I opened the curtains and saw dark clouds. It was pitch black outside, thunder roared and lightning crashed down.

I groaned, at least I didn't have nightmares.
I turned on the tv and nestled into the chair, cozy with a blanket.
I was watching the show before my stomach started rumbling as loud as the storm outside.
I carefully tiptoed to the door and walked downstairs.

'Do you know where you're going?'

'As a matter of fact, I do April.'

'You have no idea.'

'.......'

'What don't have the guts to say anything back.'

'shut it April do you hear that?'

'Hear what?'

There was a huge thunder crash and a loud cry. "Ashton." It was my sister.I worried ran to the door putting my ear right on the door trying to hear. It was u locked to I opened it slightly. Ashton fell off the couch he was asleep on in his room, he let Em sleep by herself to not make her uncomfortable.

He rushed to her side, "It's alright it's just a storm I'm here."

"I can't sleep, every time I close my eyes, I think of him. Touching me." Her voice cracked And she started to cry. My heart broke, my little sister's childhood was robbed from her.

"Don't cry please, I promise he can't hurt you. No one is ever going to hurt you again."

"Make it stop." She pleaded

"Make what stop?" Ashton asked worriedly

"Touch me, when you touch me. The memories of him go away. Please, hold me,"

"Anything for you."

I back away in wanting to let them have their space but my stupid ass ended up falling backward and going down the stairs. I flipped and went falling on my ass.

"Shit...Shit...Fuck..Help..My...Ass..Is..Breaking...Oh..My...Fuck...How.....Long...Are...These..Stairs"

I finally sprawled on the marble floor.

I sniffed in pain and rubbed my butt. I carefully got up and walked slowly towards the kitchen. I didn't get lost this time.

I opened the cabinet and got my pop tarts.

"You know those things will give you a heart attack." I turned around and saw a little girl eating chips.

"One who are you and when did you get here? And second I'll die happy."

"I heard someone falling down the stairs and rushed here to protect my chips. oh and my name is Aria Gavin's little sister. I'm 8 by the way."

"Like from Pretty little Liars."

"Oh my god what is it with you teenagers and Pretty Little Liars?"

"Gavin has a little sister?"

"Yah he has 2. I'm a twin."

"I'm a twin too. I'm starting to think whoever controls my life is obsessed with twins."

"Person controlling your life?"

"Yah I have a theory that someone has control of our life they give us obstacles and options."

"Like the humans think with Jesus and God?"

"Yes, but not all of them do. There are a lot of different religions."

"Oh cool. Got any other theory's ?"

"Well, when I was little I used to think that were all in a coma and living a dream. SO when the clouds rolled in like a thunderstorm we were waking up but we actually would never wake up were stuck dreaming or living unit we die. Death is the real awakening."

She looked at me with wide eyes. "Well ok. That was...Intense."

"Well, I should go thanks for sharing your theory."

"Sure Aria bye."

"Oh, by the way, don't tell anyone about my chips."

"I won't it'll be our little secret." We both smirked

"Got a secret

Can you keep it?

Swear this one you'll save

Better lock it in your pocket

Taking this one to the grave

If I show you then I know you won't tell what I said

'Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead." We both laughed and parted ways.

I walked into the room where Carlos was still sleeping.

'Wow thanks for worrying about me.' I turned the tv off and laid back down next to him falling back asleep.