chapter 19

Carlos's POV

🔸

It's been 3 days since the rouge's took Bianca and I'm dying on the inside. I haven't slept or eaten. My wolf is in pain and I can feel very bit of pain those sons of bitches cause her. I've sent out tons of search parties and I've even led my men to find her but we always came up empty handed.

I just want Bianca back.

'We have to find her Carlos!' Luca cried

'DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT?' I roared

"Alpha Carlos." Ashton ran into my office smiling and jumping like a maniac

"Your luna's been taken and your smiling and happy?"

"NO Carlos we know where they are keeping her."

My wolf was howling with joy. I was couldn't help but smile with joy. I swear some tears trickled down my cheeks. He pulled a girl into the room.

"Well, where is she? And who's that?"

"Ok so this is Irina and..!" He

"I know where the queen is!" She finished

"Where is she what did your kind do to her." I yelled in alpha tone

"Alpha calm down she hasn't done anything but help." Ashton pushed me back

"It's quite alright, anyway they are keeping her at a lock down base in Colorado, she is under a large amount of wolfsbane. From what I heard Stanton is planning on letting his son mate with her so you'll die of pain so then he can take your place as alpha king."

"That bastard." I roared punching the wall and leaving a huge hole in it.

"Yah thats not all, Stanton also used a mind mirror which he uses to have power over someone's mind and make then see what he wants, I heard Jones and Chad talking about how they had to hold her down and force her to watch as Stanton manipulated her into thinking you had replaced her and mated with another she wolf."

All I saw was red I was gonna kill him!

"Come on Irina thanks for your help." Ashton said dragging her out of the room in a hurry

'WHEN I FIND THAT SON OF A B*TCH IM GONNA TOTURE HIM SLOWLY UNTIL HE DIES!' Me and Luca roared I flipped my desk over in rage.

No one messes with my mate! I should have killed Stanton when I had the chance! I stepped out of my office and mind linked Gavin.

"Have your best men ready were going to find you, Luna."

"Yes, Alpha." He answered back

"Ashton, Brett, Kai." I yelled they came running

"Yes, Alpha." They appeared by my side within seconds

"Board room now."

We sat at the round table and were soon joined by Irina, Gavin, and his best men Jordan and Anderson.

"OK we attack today we leave immediately Irina will lead up through the valley and help us attack unnoticed. Irina any words?"

"Stanton pack isn't the best at fighting but they have numbers to spare. Stanton has recutted over 100,000 rogues waiting on his every command. He's ready for anything but what he won't be expecting it if we attack in broad daylight. He expects you to attack at night so that the elements are in your favor. So you need to attack during the day and from the west field thats where he keeps less guards. I say we attack now he won't be expecting anything."