Chapter 50

The last chapter here we go.

Just a quick thank you to all of you who stuck around and have been here since day one or chapter one.

Through all the bad grammar.

Overuse of my good friend, the exclamation mark "!"

all the excessive blushing and giggling

Me and April's little story pauses.

Just thank you, everyone. I'm currently working on the a Re-Written version of this book, it is available on my page!!

Bianca POV🔸
CRINGE TIME (INSERT EVIL VOICE)

My eyes open slowly as I begin to feel a sudden coldness, but then a familiar warmth spread over my body.

Carlos has stripped me of my blanket and has laid himself onto of me. His hands tightly around my small frame. The bed was soft and warm. I could feel his arm draped over me, more comforting than any blanket. His amazing scent perfumed me.

I ran my hand over his back; I could feel the bones through his skin, the vertebrae of his spine, looking as though they tried to pierce through his flesh. His skin was rough like the stones that built the castle, but at the same time, it was smooth and soft. I bring my hands up to tangle my fingers in his dark hair.

A groan escaped his lips. I placed over at the clock and saw it was already 11:00.

"Oh my god! Carlos, we need to get up were late. Makayla missed her lessons; the boys have training!" I cried, shooting up from the bed.

"Calm down Bianca, I got up early and took Makayla to her lessons, and the boys are training with Ashton and Gavin today. So you can get more sleep." He said, grabbing my waist and pulling me back down.

"Awww. Thank you, Carlos." I said hugging him

We laid in bed our arms and legs tangled. "I love you." He said out of nowhere

"I love you too, Carlos."

"Bianca, I love you. That means I will guard you with my life regardless of the possibility that the chances were inconceivable. It implies I will comfort you in the troublesome and excruciating times. It implies I will move and cheer with you when times are great. It implies I will never sell out you, never abandon you. It implies discovering my flame when you, my cherished one, is debilitated, yet never taking up arms just doing what is fundamental for a respectable resistance." He spoke the same words as his vows.

"You are amazing, Carlos Blackwood."

"No you are amazing Bianca Blackwood, for the years we have been together I fall in love with you more every day. You are always in my thoughts and will always be. You are the only person that has ever made my heart beat fast me you the only person that can bring the red tint of blush to my face. We have been through so much together, and you have given me the greatest gift in the world. You've given me Axe, Bane, and Makayla who I will protect and love but most importunity you've given me your love. Bianca, you are my Luna, my wife, the mother of our children, my mate, my queen and I will forever love you."

"Carlos where is all this coming from?" I asked as tears ran down my cheeks

"I don't really know, but this morning I woke up and I saw you next to me, and I just couldn't help but feel so lucky of having you as my mate, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." I grabbed his head and brought his lips to mine. Fireworks exploded all through my body.

"I love you."

The love Carlos and the love we share means giving each other everything, in every way. Spiritually, mentally, and physically. It's an expression of emotion. Our Love means and shows us that no matter what's the fates do we both know, we will have each other for eternity. And we have eternity to let our love explore and grow. To raise our kids and see them prevail. I know there will be hard times, but I'm prepared to face them. With him, by my side, I'm prepared for anything.

.............

I knew the day couldn't be all happy. I had a business to do today.

"Open the door. I have to speak to her." I told the guard who stood at the large brown doors.

"Your majesty she is dangerous." They tried

"Open the door. Now." I ordered. The guards both opened the heavy doors hastily.

I walked down the narrow Strait and through the halls of the dungeon. The cobwebs hung from the ceiling and billowed in the breeze that stirred the dust in the dungeon.

They hung like great sheets of hair from an ancient hag, white, dirty looking, and tangled. They were on the frosted panes of the windows too, obscuring the little light that struggled through them in the dim of twilight.

Rats run around everywhere, and the smell of death and decay was in the air.

"We'll look who decided to pay me a visit." she croaked as I walked in front of the cell.

"Where is it?"

"Whatever do you mean my queen?" She smirked

"You know exactly what I am talking about; there is no use hiding it. Now tell me where it is or else." I threatened

"Why would you think I would ever help you. The woman who stole my mate away from me?"

"I never stole anything from you. It was his choice to become distant. Not my fault he didn't appreciate you."

"He loved me."

"He loved your body. He never really loved you. But of course, you were the one who had him wrapped around your finger, wasn't it. Half witch."

"How did? Who?"

"It's amazing what people say when they are on trial. Now tell me where the child is?"

"He's dead."

"He's not. Your little witch friend didn't kill him. She left him at the doorstep of a random pack."

"That boy was a bastard son. I wanted a girl to carry on my legacy."

"Half witch half werewolf. The damage could do."

She remained silent, staring intensely at the ground.

"I will find him." She raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

"What would you want with him anyway?"

"Why would I tell you?" I turned away and began walking out.

"Bye, bye Queen." She let out a laugh

"I will find your son."

"It's been what 17 years now? You'll never find him."

"You wait. I'm going to find your son, and he will know everything, Kat."

The End

The Sequel: "Royally Mated," is temporarily unavailable but will be Available late March - April 2023

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~