Chapter 47

+5 years from the last chapter.

Carlos's POV🔸

"WATCH OUT!" screamed the voice of my daughter and before I could take another step forward a wall of fire wall appeared in front of me.

The fire was soon contained and in the blink of an eye, it was gone. "Sorry, dad," Makayla said as the fire retired to her hand and went away. She then turned to hug me. I hugged her tightly then examined my 10-year-old daughter for any bruises or burns.

"Daddy I'm fine." She giggled

"King Carlos she is showing much promise, her powers get stronger every day. I'm sure that fire wall was an accident." Athena Makayla's teacher said.

"Thank you, Athena."

"It is my pleasure, King Carlos. Princess Makayla until Monday." Athena bowed and left

"So sweetie how are your studies going."

"Ok I guess but I would rather be training with you Axe and Bane." She sighed

"You are just like you're mother." I laughed

She smiled and skipped inside. I walled inside the castle and saw my two boys on the hover boards.

"You two do realize you have feet right?"

"But that's work." Bane huffed

"God this generation when I was you're age.."

"Oh great this again." Axe groaned

"What?" I asked

"Dad you always bring up you when you were a kid. The truth is we don't really care." Bane said

"Well, then I feel betrayed."

"Oh, Carlos calm down. I appreciate your stories." I looked up and saw my beautiful wife coming downstairs with my daughter.

"Really love," I said wrapping my arm around her waist when she was finally next to me.

"Yah I love hearing stories about baby Carlos."

"You mean the ones my mom tell's you."

"Yes..oh we were talking about the ones you tell."

"Yah does no one care about me when I was a kid?"

"Well, dad momma's life was much more interesting." Bane said

"Yah the only thing that you ever said that was surprising was that you had long hair," Makayla added

"Wow, I feel so loved." Bianca hugged me and pecked my lips.

"Now I feel slightly better," I said hugging her waist tighter

"Ewww please no PDA." Groaned the kids

"Oh come on you should be happy you're parents act like that." I used around and saw my Bianca's mom, dad, and brothers.

"Grandma! Grandpa! Uncle Philip! Uncle Carson" The kids shouted happily.

Axe and Bane got off the hover boars and ran up to hug Bianca's parents. Makayla was already engulfed in her uncle Carson's embrace.

"Grandma one of momma's friends is having a baby."

"That's amazing. Good for her"

"Yah but it's her 4th kid that's a lot of work," Bane added

"Mom are you and dad planning on having another kid?" Axe asked

I was about to say something but Bianca beat me to it, "I'm happy with just the 3 of you. I don't think I can handle another one of you."