3: Confrontation

A room in underground

Anbu enters the room. Yogi and Kingsley, his house cook and gardener are watching in shock to see a girl on Anbu's house, and inside his room.

"Yei. Get up and sit on the bed." Anbu ordered. He locks the door.

"Enna da.. (what man) He came, threw her inside the room, took a cleaver from the kitchen and then shut the door?" Yogi asked to Kingsley.

"Maybe he cooks for her there?" Kingsley, in his usual loud tone, replies Yogi. Yogi returned to the kitchen, face palming.

*****************
"I told you to sit on the fucking bed!" Anbu shouts and I slowly reach the bed and sit on the corner. Anbu takes a chair and pulls it in front of me and sits. "You are working here?" he showed me my intern ID card he took from my bag. Just an intern." I managed to get that words out.

"Intern Y/N. Journalism student. Part time investigator. Even managed to know things I did not know about Raja. " He grabbed the thin gold chain of my neck and made me forcefully face him.

"Tell me who you are." He mouthed every word. I whimpered in pain and he released the chain.

He traced the cleaver's edges with his finger.

"If you spill, I may show mercy. If I find out myself, even god cannot save you from me." He said and got out of the room.

*********************

For some reason Anbu cannot threaten her like he did those men. So he got Yogi and Kingsley in. He know they are too stupid to actually do anything to her. They are the only ones who are not aware of the 'beach girl'. So Anbu decided to keep her here with these guys.

"If you do not spill at once, these men will ruin you." Anbu said, standing at the doorway.

Y/N looked at them two. The shorter man with a lengthy mustache tries so hard to be serious while the curly haired man already gave up.

"Yaaru ivanugala? (Who? These men?) " Y/N said and it offended Kingsley.

"Do you know how many buildings and businesses I ruined? Wait a minute but I never ruined people. Anbu! How to ruin people- ra? Tell me come on!" Kingsley took his phone notepad and went near Anbu.

Anbu slapped the back of his head and pushed him outside. Yogi followed before he gets hit too.

"Velangadhavanga.(Useless) . I'll take care of her myself." Anbu locked the room again.

This time, Y/N has a feeling something bad is going to happen for sure.

He takes a pair of scissors on his hands and eyes her saree.

"Such a nice saree. Don't want it teared up, do you? Spill." Anbu is dead serious.

"Anbu! Anbu! Open the door da!! We have found something!" His goons shout behind the door.

"This better worth my while." Anbu unlocked the door. "Anbu! This girl's phone has pictures of you! That too taken on the beach!" His men showed him her gallery where she took his pictures hiding behind a tree. He is sitting on the beach with his goons, playing with sand, looking right and left. Anbu went for the girl's throat.

"Yaaru di nee? (who are you di?)"

"Anbu! Anbu venaam (don't)!!" His goons pulled him off from her. Y/N coughed, her hands cuffed around her neck. Her vision restored after some seconds.

**************

"Ma, but why did you sneak to take Anbu's pictures?" Yogi asked.

"I..." Oh I need to come up with a convincing excuse.