9: Contemplation

Y/N opened her secret folder under the title "Period tracker".

Those guys would have never even bothered to tap this icon. Even if they did, it would ask password and they probably exited, thinking it has my personal anatomical details. haha. Perks of being a woman.

Y/N's secret folder is a library dedicated to Anbu and his family. She opened a picture from sub-folder Anbu,

How does this intelligent, quirky, rich and priviledged college boy turned into a full time gangster and illegal dealer???

"Enjoyed the view? Shall we go now?" A deep voice awoke me from my thoughts and I quickly covered my phone.

When did Anbu come? He is casually sitting beside me, watching the children in front of us play. He is wearing his dark shades, and the top three buttons of his graffiti shirt is out. His hair looks messy, probably because of the wind, but it looks nice though.

*****************************

"Let's go, Y/N. Let me lift you." Anbu said like he was a programmed robot: without emotion, and he just lifted her.

Y/N just let herself held by that man like a rabbit. She can't walk barefoot under the hot sun anyway.

His crescent moon pendant jumps up and down a little as he walks fast. Y/N's eyes are fixated on the rhythmic dance of his pendant.

"Do you like it?" Anbu asked, still moving.

"I just looked at that pendant. I -- I was just looking at it." Y/N got over defensive.

"I asked about that. What else did you think?"

That you caught me watching a little bit of your chest and the veins popping out from your neck and that jawline---

"Nothing." Y/N said.

Many girls would have asked him out voluntarily during his college years. I wonder why he had to abduct them.

You are a bad, bad man, Anbu.

****************************

Anbu's POV

She is sleeping on her bed peacefully. The painkillers must have knocked her down; otherwise she would have jolted up sensing my entry.

Still, I moved slowly and reached for her phone carefully. I turned on the screen and it asks for fingerprint.

Letting out a deep breath, I took her thumb carefully and pressed it on the sensor.

"mmm" She moans. I jerked a little.

Pisasu. (Demoness). Testing me even in her sleep.

I walked away with her now opened phone and remember the pink folder I saw when she tapped back in her phone.

I opened the period tracker and again it asks password. I typed in her birthdate.

Wrong password. 

I tapped forgot password and opened her mail to see the reset email. 

"Ha, got you!" I clicked my fingers as the app lets me in finally. 

"Get ready. Your period starts tomorrow." It says on the home screen. I went to open the 'notes' folder and there opened a library! Why does she has all this information? Who the hell is she?

I scrolled and scrolled and scrolled and reached the earliest folders. There she has some login details and a site name.

I followed that and logged in.

"Welcome, AGNI."

Agni. 

Suddenly, everything makes sense. I did not followed her. She followed me.  I punched the wall and pulled my hair in frustration. I looked away from the possibility that this little bitch is Agni!

I so want to kill her now. But that won't be useful. This information library just have our profile. She must have hidden the evidence somewhere else. And she must think she is outsmarting me by sticking here and to gather more evidence, somehow sensing this mansion is belongs to us.

I called the local drug dealer and ordered some heavy stuff and sent Kingsley with some money to pick it up, along with some alcohol.

*******************************