8: The Return

"What-the!" Anbu clenched his hands seeing Raja has pushed Kingsley and Y/N on the couch.

"DEY!"

"Look, I think it's not the right time for me to go back..." Y/N spoke, in fainted voice.

Everyone was taken aback since she herself feels this way. Even though nobody in this room really wanted her to go back, deep inside their heart feels warm that she'll be staying. But they still wonder.

"I mean.. just look at me... Ashwin won't let me explain and all... the minute he sees my condition, I'm pretty sure he will use his two bullets of his personal gun to blast both your brains." She said looking at Anbu and Raja.

"Happa naa thapichen apa ( phew, so them I'm not in trouble.)  Kingsley let out a deep breath and others glared at him.

"It's all because of you" Anbu clenched the collar of Raja and Raja stood without defending himself.

"Stop it, will you!" Y/N pushed Anbu's hands and stood in between them.

"The reason your friend kept this as a secret all these years is because you will see him as a monster, like you're now!... Like I did, yesterday..." Y/N said.

"If only he received support from the doctor he reached, he would have been better! It's us as a society who made him to bottle himself up." Y/N said, now turning to Raja who was stunned to see Y/N speak like this.

"Yes, he hurt me. And I won't forgive him. Meanwhile, let us treat each other better, until my wounds heal. No fights, okay?" Y/N said and moved to her room so the two friends would talk.

"I'm sorry Anbu... trust me the limbs and this flesh may be mine.. but it was like someone else took over my body and I was far back inside my own mind, sitting in a dark place with my hands tied, unable to do anything." Raja cried, not able to look at his friend's eyes.

Anbu patted his shoulders, and Raja hugged him.  "You thought I would judge you too? You literally asked me to kidnap an engaged girl and I did. Even if I was late she had the nupital thread around her neck, I still would have brought her to you. Because you're my friend da." Anbu said.

"You will do anything I ask?" Raja asks, not breaking the hug.

"Tell me, what do you want?" Anbu asks in return.

"Let Y/N stay here until she completly heals. If Ashwin asks why we did not send her today, I will take the blame.
You will tell him exactly what I say, okay?" Raja's demanded.

Anbu broke the hug and accepted, and phoned Ashwin.

"For some reason, Y/N's Visa has some problems. So she can't take public airlines. Our private plane has went to the West for business purposes, it will arrive after a week and I will escort her myself, okay? Meanwhile, I have given her mobile so you can talk to her all you want okay?"

Ashwin senses something is off, he asked Anbu to hand the phone over to Y/N and tried to make her say if anything is wrong, whether they are threatnening her to stay. But she answered no.

Ashwin: Y/N, cough once if they're making you say this.

Y/N: Oh Ashwin I walked away from them, and listen. I have  to be here for a few days, I believe that this guest house is not a random guest house Anbu chose but a guest house where his brother has his affairs frequently. I think I can find something that permanently puts Ram in prison.

Ashwin: For God's sake Y/N!!! Your family is worried sick, I am in midst of my position tearing up and you're there playing detective???

Y/N: Tell them I will be fine. There's a lifetime settlement behind this risk I'm taking, Ashwin.