part 2

"Fay, it's Fay Monroe."

He looked up and down me like a devil in disguise.

"Cute." He said, seeming like he had no interest whatsoever.

"Who's she?" I heard a deeper voice say behind me, feeling his eyes. I turned my head slightly, seeing a taller, masculine, dark haired boy. His eyes were dark, and smelled of lust.

"I'm Fay." I said softly to him.

"Roger."

I turned my head over to the blonde boy, since I never got his name.

"What about you?" I said tilting my head slightly, clearly trying to get a reaction out of him.

"I'm Jack Merridew. I'm sure you've heard my last name before though." Wow this boy had guts.

"Actually no. Never heard of it." I said slightly giggling.

"Not so famous now, huh Merridew?" A boy chanted across the row. This boy had slightly curly dark brown hair, with tanned skin. He was cute.

"Shut your ass up Ralph!" Said Jack, getting a bit pissed off now.

Ralph...

"Hey man I'm just saying not to be so narcissistic, not everyone knows who you are." Ralph said.

Jacks face started to look like it was swelling up from the embarrassment.

"Wow Jack, you're really a hotshot, hm?" I said, this time staring him in the eyes. He glared at me, but then started to slightly smile.

"I'm not going to let some girl talk shit to me, so shut up." He said.

"What the hell?" I thought to myself. But, instead of fighting back, I just rolled my eyes at him and leaned my head back into the cushioned seat. Only 7 more hours of this, then I'll be dancing at my dream school. I can handle it.

• • •

It's only been 2 hours since I've been on this plane, and I haven't been really paying attention to anyone since. I've either been ignoring Jack from all of the times he's tried to annoy me, scrolling through Pinterest, or trying to get rid of this irritating headache. So yeah, total joyride.

Then a horrific bolt almost knocked the wind out of me. Honestly, I could speak for everyone on that one.

"WHAT WAS THAT?" I heard a little kid shriek in fear. Ralph then went down the isle and found his way to the kids row.

"It's okay Percy, it's just turbulence. It happens all of the time on planes! Nothing to worry about." He said, trying to sound assuring. He was failing, because Percy started to cry, and that started to make another one cry.

I then felt another jolt, and I started hearing yelling, screaming, and cries. I felt a grab onto my legs and when I looked down, I saw a little boy hold onto me for dear life. He looked like he just saw a ghost, I felt horrible for him.

"Hey, hey buddy don't freak out." I knelt down to his level, and gave him a small hug. He wiped the tears off of his eyes, as he grabbed hold of me even tighter. I slowly looked up and saw Ralph, opened a door that lead out to none other than the sky.

"You can't be serious man!" Said a dirty blonde boy. He looked about 16.

"Luke this is the only way. Grab the lifeboat. And all the older kids, grab all of the kids and bring them here!" He shouted out to everyone.

"Hey buddy, follow me." I said to the boy holding on to me, then leading him to Ralph.

"Mikey, Luke is grabbing the lifeboat. He's going to bring it here, and we're going to inflate it into the ocean. You're going to have to jump okay?" Ralph said calmly to the boy who was holding onto me earlier.

"O-okay.." He could barely get his words out, as he jumped out of the door. One after another, piles of kids were jumping out of the plane. I looked down and could see little heads popping out of the water.

I wanted to cry, but I would seem like baby, so I didn't. I held back my tears, feeling the same lump in my throat. But this wasn't like before. I was scared. My only thoughts were, "Am I going to die?"

"FAY, jump NOW!" I heard a voice.

I only realized now it was only Jack and I on the plane. Where was Ralph, and Luke? Roger?

Before I could keep thinking, I felt an ice cold hand grip onto mine, and pull me off of the plane. I didn't realize I was standing frozen, so I guess I was glad he did that.

And right at that moment as I was falling, I slowly felt the world leaving my eyes.

That was all that I remembered from the plane crash that day.

• • •