Chapter 28

Sienna's POV
Frozen in place, my mouth goes dry and I have a hard time forming words. I'm not sure how he found out, but I'm scared to move.

I just had his cock in my mouth and now I'm being questioned about sleeping with Dimitri. Everytime we get to a point where we aren't arguing, something else brings us right back to square one.

When I don't give him an answer to his question right away, he starts tapping away at his phone. My heart drops when he turns the phone around. I can see and hear myself having sex with Dimitri.

He fucking recorded us?

My eyes flicker back up to Tristan. I'm scared out of my mind because I don't know what he'll do. Even though I'm pissed at Dimitri, I don't wish death upon him.

The video comes to an end right before he can hear me call out his name. Of course that part was cut out. The whole purpose of sending him this video of me and Dimitri fucking was to piss him off.

Well, it was a success. Tristan's pissed.

"Yeah, I did," I finally answer, shrugging my shoulders as if I didn't care whether or not he found out. "So what? I'm not yours."

I knew he would find out eventually, but I never thought it would be this soon. I mean it hasn't even been a full day.

He drew in a deep breath, speaking in a frighteningly calm voice. "Tell me who he is."

I cross my arms over my chest. "Why? So you can torture and kill him?"

"Yes. Now tell me his name."

"No, I'm not going to do that."

"Okay," he replies with a slow nod of his head.

He's got that crazy look in his eye, which makes me uncross my arms and move to grab his forearm. "Don't hurt him."

He's not looking at me so I know he's not listening to anything I'm saying. Cupping his face, I pull his head down so he's looking me in my eyes.

"I'm being serious, Tristan. Just stay here with me and Mateo. Please."

I don't know why I'm begging him. Even if I manage to keep him here throughout the night, he's still going to find some way to go after Dimitri. And if he doesn't do it himself, then he'll just send one of his men to finish the job for him.

"Okay," he says again, only this time in a less threatening tone of voice. "I'll stay."

****

When my eyes open, the room is dark with the moon outside pouring light in through the window. Mateo's still sleeping peacefully, but Tristan is nowhere in sight. The space where he held me in his arms is cold and empty.

He's been gone for awhile.

Tugging the blanket I'm sure Mateo kicked off in his sleep back over his little body, I leaned down to kiss his forehead before getting out of bed.

My chest felt heavy, so I knew it was about time I got up to pump anyway. Walking out of the room, I passed by a few of Tristan's men who looked like they hadn't slept in God knows how long. 

Knowing Tristan, he probably threatened to kill them if they even closed their eyes for a second.

I let them know that I would be fine and that they could get some rest. But they shook their heads in refusal, far too afraid of their boss to take the chance.

Making my way into the kitchen, I opened Mateo's diaper bag and pulled out the electric breast pump my mom gifted me at my baby shower when I was still pregnant.

While I was staying with Dimitri, I actually got to speak with my parents. I ended up crying when I heard their voice, so not much was said on my end other than letting them know me and Mateo were fine. 

I even spoke with Loki. Of course, he just meowed into the phone but it was enough to make my day a little bit brighter considering the shit going on.

I also talked to Lexi and GiGi. I'm not exactly close with either, but I do consider them to be my friends. GiGi told me about how she went to the police department and every officer there refused to help her. She said they didn't want anything to do with the Lucci family.

So if things go left where I have to take Mateo and leave... again, then I'm going to have to do my best to pick a place where he will never find me. Which will be far from an easy task.

Taking the breast pump back into the bedroom, I manage to pump enough to last all day tomorrow. I'm super happy about that because my milk supply is constantly fluctuating. I'm always stressed, so producing even an ounce of milk puts a smile on my face.

Setting the pump aside, I reenter the hallway. Cyrus, who is the guard stationed outside of our door, nods his head in my direction. "Va tutto bene, signora(Is everything okay, ma'am)?"

"Yes, everything is fine. Do you happen to know where Tristan went?"

"No, I do not. He just asked that I call him if something happens while he's away. You know, in case of an emergency or if you're in danger."

"Well, I need you to call him."

"Are you or Mateo hurt?" I shook my head. "In danger?" I shook my head again. So then Cyrus said, "then I cannot call him."

"Are you serious?" 

He shrugged.

Huffing in frustration, I rolled my eyes and headed straight for the kitchen. I pulled a knife out of the oak hardwood knife block and walked back over to Cyrus. 

If he wants an emergency, then I will gladly give him one.

I thought about just ripping the stitches out of my thigh, but didn't want to have to be in bed rest or on crutches again. So I decided to go another route. 

Cyrus stared at me through a pair of chocolate brown eyes, watching me with caution. "Please don't do anything crazy, signora(ma'am)." He eyes the knife in my right hand, trying to figure out what I'm about to do with it. "Tristan will kill me if any harm comes to you."

"So call him then."

He swallows. "I-I can't."

I don't give him a chance to stop me as I drag the sharp end of the blade down the middle of my open palm. I wince from the stinging pain that travels from the tips of my fingers and up my arm.

I ended up cutting just deep enough to draw blood, Cyrus' eyes widening at the sight before him.

"Call. Him. Now."

"Oh per l'amor del cazzo(Oh for fucks sake)!" He spits out, realizing I may just be as insane as Tristan is.

He reaches into the back pocket of his black dress pants, scrambling to call Tristan. He picks up on the first ring.

"What's happened?" I hear Tristan's panicked voice shout on the other end. "Are they okay?"

Cyrus informs him that I've cut my hand. He doesn't go into detail, because I snatch the phone out of his hand. "Tristan, where the hell are you!?" I keep the volume to a minimum, not wanting to disturb Mateo.

"Sienna, are you okay? How did you cut your hand?"

Neither one of us is answering the questions the other asked. "Did you kill Dimitri?"

The line goes quiet for a moment and I automatically assume the worst. "Tristan, please tell me you didn't kill that man."

"He's still alive. Now answer my question, Sienna. How did you cut your hand?"

"I had to find some way to get a hold of you," I reply in truth, staring at the bright red blood on the metal blade.

"Fuck," he curses. "You are seriously going to be the death of me."