Chapter 31

Tristan's POV
"My father knows about my family," I inform Miko, reaching for the bottle of bourbon on his desk and refilling my glass.

"Shit. This is bad." When I finished pouring myself another much needed glass of bourbon, he picked up the bottle and nearly chugged almost half of the bottle in seconds.

I'm the one who is supposed to be stressed out. My family is the one in danger. Not his.

"Are you sure you can trust your men?"

So that's why he left Rafaele out in the hallway.

"What do you mean?"

He sets the bottle back down on the desk, pacing the floor of his office in thought. "Most of them worked under your father when he was still the Don, which means some are bound to be more loyal to him than you."

I tossed back the alcoholic beverage, welcoming the burn the liquid left in my throat as I swallowed it. "My men are loyal to me and only me."

Miko paused, turning to look at me. "Are you sure about that?"

I was about to curse him out for assuming my men would ever betray me, but then there was a knock at the door. Angel pops his head in, his face as red as a tomato. I narrow my eyes at him, noticing the way he shakes with fear.

"What is it?" I bark out, hating to be interrupted but knowing Angel would never do so unless he had a pretty damn good reason to.

"Sienna had a little bit too much to drink and well-" He swallowed. "-I'm going to need your help, sir."

Aggravated, I looked over at Miko, who's sporting a stupid grin on his face. He's always found humor in the fact that I have very little control over Sienna. He also knows how much it pisses me off when things don't go my way.

"Wipe that stupid ass look off your face," I snarl, before walking out of my friend's office so I can go see what the hell Sienna's gotten herself into now.

"I tried to stop her, Tristan. I really did."

"Didn't I tell you not to let her drink?"

"She refused to listen to me. I'm sorry."

Growling, I follow Angel back out onto the club floor where I find that Sienna is no longer where I left her.

As a matter of fact, none of the women are seated at the booth. Scanning the crowd, I spot all three of them drunk out of their minds while dancing and cheering someone on.

I practically lose my mind seeing who that someone is. Sienna is dancing on one of the tables with some fucking guy all over her. My eyes dart back and forth between his hands on her ass and his lips pressed to her neck.

I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt and blame it on her drunkenness, but the truth is, even when drunk she knows exactly what she's doing. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a part of her plan to piss me off.

Shoving through the crowd of onlookers, I look up at Sienna and the guy who clearly doesn't know who the fuck she belongs to.

"Sienna."

Still dancing, she glances down at me and smiles. "Hi, daddy."

"Get the fuck down. Now, Sienna!"

"No! I don't want to," she whines, drunkenly swaying. "I'm having fun."

"Sienna, don't make me repeat myself again."

She simply ignores me, taking things a step further. Locking lips with the guy she's dancing with, I watch his hands squeeze her ass. He turns to look at me, a smug smile on his face. "Fuck off, dude. She's mine."

His [Book #1]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara