john deacon - unexpected love

i never expected that i would fall in love with john deacon. we come from completely different families and have nothing in common. the first time i met him, it was when him and his band would perform mini concerts in a pub near my house. i would always go there on weekends with some friends and just let loose. 

my best friend y/bsf/n, had a thing for roger (as they all do) and forced me to go with her backstage so she could meet him.

"no, y/bsf/n, if you want to meet him, you can go by yourself." i groan, downing my last beer. "oh, c'mon, y/n please. just this once?" she begs next to me. i sigh and finally give in. "oh my god fine, but just this once." i say. she giggles and pulls me backstage with her. 

when we're backstage, she walks up to roger and they instantly start making out. i roll my eyes and scoff, leaning against the wall. i stand there for about 10 minutes, when i look over to where y/bsf/n and roger were but they weren't there. i throw my hands up in the air, annoyed. i decide not to think too much of it and start to walk back outside. "you alright love?" i turn around to see a tall skinny boy walking over to me. wow, he's adorable. "um, yeah i'm alright. my friend just left me hanging so i'm just gonna go home." i say, starting to walk away again. "that sucks." the man says. i turn back around and nod. "yeah, it does." he walks more closer to me so we're standing next to each other. "i'm john by the way. john deacon." i smile and shake his hand. "y/n y/l/n." i say. john smiles. "cute name." i blush and look at my feet. "thanks." 

"so who were you here with?" john asks, folding his arms. "oh, just a few friends." i reply. john nods. "wouldn't call them friends if they left you." john states. i laugh. "yeah i guess not." john offers for me to go with him back out to the pub and buy me a drink. i nod and follow him to the bar. since the band has stopped playing, everyone has left just a few drunk stragglers hanging around. john and i talk for what feels like hours. 

around 12, we decide to call it a night and he walks me to my car. "hey, can i get your number?" john asks me. i give him my number and thank him for the lovely evening and drive my way home. 

that's the story on how i met the love of my life. he would call me every night because he told me he couldn't sleep without hearing my voice. he would take me out on cute dates to the park, a coffee shop, the museums. and i loved every second of it. he introduced me to his band and we all got close in the matter of days. brian has offered to give me free bass lessons which is nice. 

the day john asked me to be his girlfriend was the best and most unexpecting day of my life. we were walking around the park on a sunny sunday afternoon. "y/n, can i ask you something?" john asks, stopping in the middle of the path. i stop walking. "yeah sure, deaky what's up?" he grabs my hand and sits us down on a park bench. "um, well i've been thinking a lot recently about this and i have finally gotten the courage to ask this without hesitating." i start to get really nervous and turn my body more towards him. "john, what it is?" i ask. john grabs my hands and spurts it out. "y/ncanyoubemygirlfriend?" i laugh. "a little slower please john." he takes a deep breath and sighs. "can you be mine?" a blush creeps up onto my face. i smile and pull him into a hug. "yes john, i would love to be yours." john pulls away and plants a small kiss on my lips. "i love you y/n." i smile. "and i love you." 

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: bit of a short one but i love john so much and thought this would fit perfectly with him 

danielle <3