dustin moskovitz - i'm not done with you yet

A/N: yes i know another one about dustin i just love him so much and he deserves more attention. this one took longer to plan because i literally wrote down the dialogue from the scene lmao. guess you now know how desperate i am 

my sister alice and her friend christy literally dragged me out of bed and forced me to go with them to meet up with some quote on quote "extremely hot guys". i honestly don't know why they wanted me to go but alice thought it was best for me to get out of my dorm and do something, so i guess i did. 

once we arrive at the restaurant/bar, we all sit down and order drinks, but a few minutes later, they all go to the bathroom leaving me sitting alone looking like a goddamn loser. why did i agree to come?  after about half an hour, i see eduardo and mark walking out of the bathroom with massive grins on their faces. yup, they definitely had sex. 

i walk over to them. "thanks for leaving me." i say, folding my arms. eduardo looks at me. "sorry y/n." he says, a small smile plastered on his face. i roll my eyes. "whatever, where are they?" i ask, brushing his hand away. "freshening up." mark says, smirking widly. i slowly nod my head and wait with them. mark must of seen someone he knew because he walked over to a group of people and stood there, talking to some girl. "who's that?" i ask eduardo. "his ex." he says. i nod my head once again. christy and alice finally come out of the bathroom. "thanks for ditching me by the way, i appreciate it." i sassily say to alice. she shakes her head. "well at least i got you out of your dorm. you should be thanking me properly." before i could retaliate, mark walks straight past me. 

"hey, that was great. that was the right thing to do. you apologised, right?" eduardo says to mark, stopping him from completely walking away. i glance at alice and christy who have the same perplexed expression as me. mark looks down at the floor and then back up to eduardo. "we need to expand." he then walks out completely, leaving all three of us behind. eduardo turns to us, scratching the back of his neck. "is he mad about something?" alice asks eduardo. i glance at him and he looks between all three of us before telling us to follow him. 

we follow him to a dorm block on the harvard campus. he leads us into a dorm room already consisting of a very stressed looking mark and two other guys. one of them may i add is extremely good looking. as we walk in, the cute guy looks straight at me but i quickly glance away to avoid awkward eye contact. "please, make yourselves comfortable. i'll get you girls another drink." eduardo says, pointing towards a three seater sofa in line of the door. christy and alice take a seat and i follow suit, sitting next to christy. eduardo passes all us a drink each and i thank him by smiling. the cute guy sits next to me and i can already feel my heart hammering against my chest. how is he doing that?

mark walks into the small room. "okay, we are expanding to yale and columbia. dustin-" mark looks towards the guy sitting next to me. so that's his name. "i want you to share the coding work with me." dustin nods slowly and gives me a side glance. i look at him and he gives me a small smirk before looking at mark again. i take a sip of my drink, trying to stop myself from blushing. mark continues on. "chris, you're gonna be in charge of publicity and outreach and you should start by getting a story in the BU student newspaper. it's the bridge." as mark is saying all of this, it's hard to keep up with it all. every once in a while, i feel dustin's eyes on me, staring at me before awkwardly looking away. i can't help but wonder if he's actually looking at me or alice and christy. either way, it's making my stomach do backflips. 

"why do you want a story to the BU newspaper?" eduardo asks, making all of us glance at him then back at mark. "because, i do. now, here's the arrangement. eduardo is CFO and owns 30% of the company. dustin is the vice president and head of programming and his 5% of the company will come from my end. and chris is director of publicity and his compensation will depend on how much work he ends up doing." i look at mark, completely out of focus from what he had just said. dustin looks over at me once again and i look at him. his eyes linger on me for a while longer, looking me up and down and looking away again. wow, he did not make that subtle at all.