dustin moskovitz - more than anything

A/N: i know this isn't queen related but i just watched the social network and i just have to write something about dustin. ahh he is such a sweetheart <3 

updated 

warnings: smut (this is my first time writing one so sorry if it's terrible)

*italics is thinking to yourself*

house parties aren't really my thing. i would rather prefer staying at home and cozying up, watching movies and eating random junk. but not tonight apparently. my best friend, jenna is practically begging for me to go with her to a random house party her and some other people she knows are going to. 

"please, y/n? you're gonna have so much fun!" jenna says, shaking my arm slightly. i roll my eyes and glance at her. "jen c'mon, you know me. i hate house parties." i say, directing my eyes back on the tv screen. "there'll be cute guys there." she remarks, smirking. i scoff. "and i don't give two fucks." jenna throws her arms up into the arm, standing up. "seriously y/n, you need to get a boyfriend. you haven't had one since freshman year-"

"and i've turned out completely fine." i say, cutting her off. jenna sighs and sits back down next to me. "please y/n, just this once. i promise i'll never drag you to one of these ever again." i look over at her one more time. she is making the most ridiculous face, causing me to laugh. "okay, okay i'll go." jenna squeals and hugs me. "i'll help you get ready!"

an hour later, we arrive at the party. we walk inside and i am instantly hit with the stench of cocaine and alcohol which causes my stomach to churn. jenna grabs my hand and leads me to the kitchen. "hey sean!" she shouts, over the loud music. who i can only guess is sean, hugs jenna then turns to me. "you must be y/n, right?" he asks me. i nod and smile at him. "hi." i say shyly. he smiles back at me. is it just me or is this guy already giving me stalker vibes?  "you wanna drink?" seans asks. i shake my head. "no thanks, i don't drink." jenna elbows me in the side, looking at me like i've just told him her darkest secret. "too bad. i feel like you'd be more fun drunk." sean smirks at me. i just give him a slight head tilt. 

after about half an hour of being at this house party, i already wanna leave. jenna went upstairs with some random guy, leaving me to fend for myself. i'm not bad with conversing with people but just sitting on one of the living room couches alone, i feel very anxious and nervous. that's when i feel eyes looking at me. i glance around the crowded room to see if i can spot someone burning their eyes into me. and that's when i see someone. when i catch him staring, him quickly looks away, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. he's also sitting alone. i look at him for a few seconds. he's cute. 

i get the courage to go over and talk to him. i stand in front of him and he glances up to meet my eyes. "hi." i say with a smile. "h-hey." he almost questions my existence. "can i sit?" i ask, motioning to the spare seat next to him. the cute stranger nods. i sit down and leans my back on the couch. "i'm y/n." i say. he looks over at me. "i'm dustin." for a while, it's a little bit awkward. i get tired of the silence and decide to speak up. 

"you come to these a lot?" i ask him. he takes a sip of his beer. "yeah, i live here." i nod slowly. "you?" he asks. "no, i don't like these kind of things. my friend forced me here but now she's upstairs fucking some random guy." i say, forcing a laugh. dustin nods his head. "ouch." i laugh as a response. 

throughout the rest of the night we talk about random things. i ask for his number which he gladly accepts. jenna walks over to me, clearly drunk off her tits. "there you are. can we go now? i'm bored." jenna whines, trying to pull me off the couch. "have fun?" i smirk at her in which she nods her head and laughing. i turn to look at dustin. "it was great meeting you. i'll see you around." he doesn't have time to respond when jenna pulls me away.