joe mazzello - guitar lessons

i'm over at me best friends house, joe mazzello. we've been friends for a couple of years now. we met at a red carpet event and have been inseperable ever since. you can either find me at joe's or somewhere with joe. 

i'm reading a book in his living room waiting for joe to be finished with his guitar lessons. he just got the role of john deacon for the movie bohemian rhapsody and i could not be more proud of him. after 3 hours of his guitar teacher helping him out, he leaves leaving me and joe alone. i put my book down and walk into joe's room. he's sitting at the end of his bed, bass guitar in hand, still trying to learn a few chords. "teach me how to play?" joe turns his head towards the door and smiles once he sees me standing there. "i can try." i walk over to joe and sit next to him on his bed. he hands me the guitar and sits behind me. "so what you need to do is.." 

joe has been trying to teach me how to play you're my best friend by john deacon/queen for almost an hour and when i tell you i suck, i mean it. "argh, why is this so difficult?" i complain. joe laughs and picks up the guitar from my lap, placing it on his own. "honestly y/n, it isn't that hard, you just need to keep practising." i tuck my legs under me, facing him. "play me something." 

"alright." joe starts playing a tune. i can't help but looking at his hands and the way he plays so effortlessly, almost as if he's played bass his whole life. as joe is playing, i can't help it but admire him. i've always looked at him as my best friend, nothing more but just watching him play that guitar, it does something to me. when joe is finished, i clap vigorously. joe chuckles nervously, placing the guitar in its case. "that was so good joe." i say. "yeah it wasn't too bad. i was a little distracted though." i look at him, tilting my head in confusion. "why were you distracted?" before i knew it, joe crashes his lips onto mine. it was shocking at first but as the kiss progressed, i realised how much i wanted this to happen. we pull away for air and stare at each other. "sorry, that just randomly came over me." i place my hand on joe's cheek. "better you than me." joe chuckles kissing me again.