john deacon - i like you more

"can you picture it? you and i together?"

john and i are inside the studio and i'm helping him pack away some equipment. i look over at him as i'm cleaning a few records. "sorry?" i ask, not sure if i heard him properly. john smirks. "you and i?" i burrow my eyebrows together and tilt my head to the side. "what about 'you and i'?" i ask again, placing the records back on the wall. john chuckles. "nevermind y/n." 

"no, no what are you talking about? you've got me intrigued now so you have to say it." i state, walking over to him. john places his guitar in its case, zipping it up. "well, i um- i've been thinking a lot recently about our relationship and where we stand with each other." i sit in front of john on the black leather couch that freddie bought a few days earlier. "ahuh." i mumble, telling him i'm listening. "so what i'm trying to say is, that i uh, i like you y/n, a lot and i want to know how you feel about me. please be honest." john confesses, sitting uncomfortably in his chair. i lean back then lean forward. "oh um well, i like you too-"

"john, y/n, you ready to go?" john and i turn to face who came in. brian and roger. "yeah guys, give us a second we'll be out soon." john says, turning his attention back to me. "you guys do realise you have a perfectly good bed you can fuck in at home, right?" i slowly turn to face roger, my mouth wide open. brian shoves roger out of the doorway, giving us a slient apology. after processing what roger had said, i turn back to john who looked mildly uncomfortable. 

"uh anyway, where was i?" i laugh. "you like me too?" john asks. i look at him. "yeah." i whisper but loud enough for him to hear. "i like you more." i laugh at john's silliness and grab his hand. "to answer your question before, yes john, i can picture us together." 

A/N: sorry it's short but i thought this was cute :)

danielle <3