ben hardy - are you jealous?

i have never seen ben as the 'jealous' type. i've always reassured him that i only have eyes for him and would never do anything to deliberately hurt him like that. he's always trusted me with saying that and i've never even given him a reason to get jealous, but i guess sometimes, it can just happen. 

ben and i were invited to a typical house party. ben didn't want to go but i practically dragged him there. "ben please? i really wanna go.." i whine, trying to get him to say yes. "y/n, you can go, i'll just stay here." ben argues. i groan and throw my head back. "pleaseeee?" i beg, shaking his arm. after a while of poking and prodding, ben finally agrees and we start to get ready. 

i'm in the bathroom putting on makeup, my black lace dress already on when i hear ben wolf whistle behind me. "you look hot, love." ben teases, placing his hands on my hips. "thank you." i say, kissing his cheek. "are you sure we can't just stay here? i'd rather do you instead." ben whispers into my ear, seductively. i turn around and face him. "ben.." he cuts me off by smashing his lips onto mine. after a few seconds of enjoying the kiss, i pull away and tell him to leave so i can continue  getting ready. ben rolls his eyes, annoyed but leave's anyway. 

once we arrive at the party, loud music can already be heard from all the way down the street. there are sweaty people dancing and drinking. i see a few groups playing beer pong and other drinking games. ben leads me by taking my hand and walking me through the crowded house. "y/n?!" i turn as soon as i hear my name being called. i look around until i can see my old best friend from high school, dylan. i let go of ben's hand and walk over to him, putting my arms around his neck, hugging him. "oh my god dylan! it's so good to see you. how have you been?" i exclaim, pulling out of the hug. dylan nods. "i'm doing just fine, how are you?" before i could respond, someone clears their throat behind me. ben. and he doesn't look fazed. "oh, dylan this is my boyfriend ben. ben this is dylan. we went to high school together." i state, introducing them to one another. ben and dylan exchange hi's and a firm handshake.

"do you wanna go get a drink?" dylan asks me. i nod my head and quickly turn to ben. "i'll be back baby." i say, leaving before ben says anything. ben watches me leave with sad eyes but an almost angry expression. 

about an hour passes and i've forgotten how funny dylan is. "oh my god, he actually did that?" i laugh. dylan cackles. "yup, i know i didn't expect it either." i laugh again and i feel him place his hand on my leg. "you look beautiful tonight, y/n." dylan says. i smile at him. "why thank you." i say. "can i kiss you?" he suddenly asks. my smile drops and i remove his hand from my thigh. "i'm sorry dylan if you got the wrong idea. i told you i have a boyfriend." dylan sighs. "yeah i know it's just that, i loved you in high school and i think i still love you now." dylan confesses. i give him a sad smile. "dylan i-" 

"no y/n, it's okay. you're happy with glen i get it." i giggle. "ah, his name's ben." i say, correcting dylan. "right my bad." we both share a laugh. we continue on with another conversation when i feel strong arms wrap around my waist. "can we go now?" i hear ben whine into my ear. "okay baby." i stand up and ben moves to put an arm around my shoulder. "it was great seeing you, y/n." dylan says. i smile. "you too, dyl." i move to hug dylan and i hear ben start walking away. 

i say another goodbye to dylan and walk after ben. once we get outside i grab ben's arm. "hey what's wrong?" i ask. ben turns around. i stand back a bit when i notice ben's pissed off expression. "what's wrong? i didn't see you all fucking night that's what's wrong, y/n! i thought we were supposed to be here together, isn't that the only reason why you begged me to go with you? hmm?" all i do is stare at him with a shocked look. "yes, i wanted you to come but that doesn't mean i wanted to be attached to the hip." i say, trying to stay calm. people start to look over at us, making me feel uncomfortable. "can we just go now?" i ask, quietly, walking past him. ben scoffs behind me and gets into the car, driving off before i can even shut the door. 

on the drive home we both don't say anything. i glance at him a few times but he keeps his eyes on the road. "is this about dylan?" i ask, as soon as we're inside our apartment. ben tosses his keys on the dining table. "no it's not. i don't give a fuck about dylan!" ben yells at me. we've had arguments before, but ben has never shouted this loud at me. i step back. "wait a minute, are you jealous?" i ask, folding my arms. ben runs his hands through his hair, scoffing. "no, y/n, i am not jealous." 

"oh you so are." i say, giggling. ben tries to conceal a smirk but i see it anyway. i walk towards him. "i've told you before ben, you don't need to get jealous-" 

"yeah well it's hard when i have a hot girlfriend like you, isn't it?" ben smirks, looking me up and down. i grab his collar and pull him in for a passionate, needy kiss. his hands travel down my waist as i knot my hands in his hair, causing him to moan. he picks me up and i wrap my legs around his waist. we reach the bedroom and he slams the door shut with his foot. 

i should get him jealous more often..