gwilym lee - one night stand

i wake up with the sunlight streaming down onto my face. as soon as i open my eyes, i can feel my head pounding and nausea setting in my stomach. i look around the room and notice different things. wait a minute.. this isn't my apartment. where am i? that's when i hear light snoring next to me. i sit up and turn around. who is that? the man has his back to me so i can't remember what he looks like. as i go to stand up, i realise that i'm naked. i squeal and pull the sheet to cover me. i wrap the white sheet around me and stand up, swaying slightly on my feet. as i go to find the bathroom, the stranger speaks. "where are you going, love?" i turn around slowly and stare at him. wow, he's beautiful. it takes me a while to speak but finally, i find the words. "where's your bathroom?" i ask. the handsome man chuckles. "down the hall, to the right." he says. i nod and fast walk out of the bedroom. 

i lock myself in the bathroom and sit on the toilet. who is this man? how am i in his house? i put my head in my hands, groaning. and that's when last nights memories hit me. i got drunk, met someone and then... i gasp. "no we didn't?!" i speak quietly to myself. i walk out of the bathroom and walk back into the man's room. he's laying on his back, resting his head on his hands. he looks over at me and smiles. i give a shy smile back. "i'm sorry, i'm not good with alcohol. what's your name again?" i ask, giggling. the man sits up and laughs. "gwilym lee." i then realise i did know his name, i had just forgotten. "my names-"

"y/n y/l/n, i know. i'm good with my alcohol." gwil says, biting his lip while looking at me. 

i blush and nod my head. "where are my clothes?" gwil guides his hand across the room. i follow his hand and see my clothes strewn all over his room. we both laugh as i gather my clothes. "privacy please." i say. "oh yeah, of course." gwil lays down on the bed and covers his face with a pillow. i giggle at his childlike behaviour and start to get dressed. "okay i'm good." i say, chucking the sheet onto his bed. gwil sits back up and stares at me. i sit on the bed. "so, last night we ah-" 

"had sex?" gwil says, cutting me off. my breath hitches at the back of my throat. "uh, yeah?" gwil nods his head, referring to the sex part. "i told you i'm not good with alcohol." i say, laughing again. "no, it's fine, you did drink a lot last night." gwil says. i nod my head, looking around his room. "nice place." i say. "thanks."

an hour passes when i decide to go home. gwil walks me outside to the uber i ordered. "well, uh i would thank you for the lovely evening but that's already past so thank you for letting me stay for the past hour." i giggle, as gwil opens the uber door. "anytime y/n." i give him a kiss on the cheek and get into the uber. gwil closes the door after me and waves as the driver drives away. 

i hope i see him again someday..

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: a little short sorry

danielle <3