1

He walked into the room and pointed the gun at the girl, he glared at her as she looks up with boredom.

"Look who decided to show up" She smiles, "funny to see you here."

"Cut the shit, I know what you did." He says.

"I know who you did." She says, "she was a keeper wasn't she?"

"Shut up, That had nothing to do with you." He threatens, but she laughs instead.

"Do you know who I am?" She asks, "I don't think you do." She looks him dead in the eye.

"She is-"

"My Wife."

He looked back to see the girl from last night, his jaw dropped as the girl walks in.

"Oh? Honey, we have a visitor." She peaks behind him to look at her wife.

"I see that." Jisoo says as she looked at him with a blank face, he looks at Jisoo as she walked up to him.

"J-jisoo?" He stuttered as she smiles at him, she hugged him as he could smell the lavender scent he once loved. He melted into her touch.

Jisoo breaks the hug and smiled before pointing the gun at him,

"It was nice seeing you again." She said before pulling the trigger, he fell onto the floor bleeding out as Jisoo walks over to her wife.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I love having visitors." Her wife wrapped her arms around her, she looks at the man and smiles. Jisoo leaned in to kiss her wife as the dying man watched, he saw how Jisoo kisses her wife and peaked over at him.

I hate you.

"We should take this upstairs." Her wife says as Jisoo nods, "don't forget to clean this mess up after."

"I'll have the maids clean it." Jisoo says as she takes her wife's hand, they both leave as he was dead already.

Love You Like Crazyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें