12

Jisoo was laying on the bed as she watched cartoons, the bathroom door opened and the black-haired girl walks out of it.

"How do I look?" Jisoo looks over and bit her lip seeing the girl.

"My wife's gonna kill me," Jisoo says as the girl walks over to the bed.

"Oh is she now? She wouldn't mind if I do this?" The girl sits on Jisoo's lap and wrapped her arms around her.

"Wow," Jisoo says running her hand through the girl's black hair.

"I haven't dyed it black since we first met." Chaeyoung says looking at her hair, "it's a good change, right?"

"I like it." Jisoo smiles, "it looks good on you, Chae."

"Hmm."

"You know, How did you come up with the plan?" Jisoo asks as Chaeyoung looks at her confused.

"The plan was a guess." Chaeyoung told her, "Those guards were there when we first met, so they weren't trustworthy from the start."

"Not to mention, they always were suspicious when it came down to the meetings. They would record the meeting so I had to lie about the plan."

"Then why did-"

"They were gonna kill you if you went with them, but Jennie handle them."

"You mean by lighting the building on fire?"

"Yup."

"You amaze me."

"It's just simply reading people." Chaeyoung shrugged.

"I'll hold the grudge of you pointing that gun at me."

"Please, you act as if I'd shoot you." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, "we both know I wouldn't hurt you."

"I still feel offended."

"Then do you want to feel something else?"

Lisa was cleaning the glasses as the job was pretty dead today, she raised the glass to the light before seeing a silhouette approaching her.

"Oh, bartender~" she lowers the glass seeing Jennie taking a seat.

"Surprised seeing you here," Lisa says as Jennie smiles.

"Well, why not support my girlfriend?" Jennie says looking at her with innocent eyes.

"Ah, or are you trying to get free drinks from me?"

"Maybe both?"

"Fine." Lisa shakes her head before making herself a drink, "Didn't you have work today?"

"Nope, I already cleared the story." She says taking the drink, "the media is stupid to know the truth."

"They're innocent people, what do you expect?"

"Smarter?" Jennie sighs, "Doing Jisoo's work is exhausting."

"I bet," Lisa said as she saw Jennie take a sip. "But Jisoo did know what she was getting herself into."

"We all did." Jennie placed the glass down, "it's good!"

"Thanks, it's my special for a special girl~" Lisa winked as Jennie made a disgusted face.

"Gross." Jennie looks around the room and back to Lisa, "where's Seulgi?"

"She's probably with Irene."

"Irene and Seulgi? Wow, I'm shocked." Jennie's phone buzzed as she picks it up and looks at the message.

Sister-in-law
There's a second plan.

Me
?

Sister-in-law
I'm going to get a visit tomorrow.

Chaeyoung placed her phone down as she looks at the letter, she frowns in disappointment as this was the stupidest thing she's ever seen.

"What's that?" Jisoo asks as Chaeyoung turns to her.

"Say, how toxic was your ex?" Chaeyoung suddenly asks as Jisoo frowns.

"Why?"

"Because we're getting a visit from him tomorrow."

"Oh no."