4

The night was filled with pleading screams and gunshots, Jisoo looked at the dead bodies around her as she could feel a gunpoint at her.

"Nice to see you again, Kim." Jisoo turned to see her father-in-law, and she smiled bitterly at him.

"Why hello, Mr. Park," She says as he glared at her, "what can I help you with?"

"Nothing." He lowered the gun, "you're lucky you're married to my daughter."

"Well, she does love me," Jisoo says as she knew she was getting on his nerves.

"I heard about what's been happening on the news." He said, "Be aware of your actions."

"I will." They both hear a groan as Jisoo pointed the gun down and shot the person. "So you think I can live another day?"

"Don't push it."

Mr. Park warns and he leaves her to be, making Jisoo groan in exhaustion.

"Man, he pisses me off." She complained to one of the guards, "I would kill him if I got a chance."

She hands the gun to the guard before leaving the building, Seulgi was patiently waiting until the car's door opened.

"Hey, boss!"

"Take me home," Jisoo says as blood was covering her face almost like that one scene in Carrie.

"You're not hurt?" Seulgi asked.

"No," Jisoo answered politely as she closed her eyes, she would have to take a shower after this.

The car ride was silent- well, Seulgi's music played as Jisoo was in her head. They arrive at the house as Jisoo pulled out her wallet and handed Seulgi a tip,

"Thank you," Jisoo says before exiting the car, Seulgi drove off as Jisoo entered the house.

Entering the house, she walks straight upstairs and into their bedroom. Jisoo walks into the bathroom and turns on the shower as she was exhausted from tonight.

She stood there in the shower watching the blood run down her body and into the drain, a pair of hands connected to her waist as she relaxed in the touch.

Chaeyoung held her wife close as they both stood there in silence.

"Long night?" Chaeyoung asks as Jisoo sighs.

"You don't know."

"Do you want me to help?" Chaeyoung asks as her hands went lower, Jisoo's breath hitched as the girl's hand touched her.

She could feel herself get turned on as her wife started to jerk her off, she gasps as her wife smirked.

"You like that?" Her wife whispers into her ear causing her to shake under her touch.

She couldn't hold it anymore as she releases herself onto the marble wall, she pants as the air became hot to breathe in. Jisoo turns around to see Chaeyoung with an innocent smile.

"You're evil," Jisoo says causing Chaeyoung laughs,

"Oh well!" Chaeyoung opened the door to the shower and exits leaving a bothered Jisoo alone. The girl watched as her wife grabbed a robe and leaves the bathroom, she shakes her head before turning off the water- two can play it that way then.

Chaeyoung was laying on the bed as she saw Jisoo glare at her, she bit her lip seeing her wife crawl onto the bed and hover over her.

"Yes?"

"Excuse me Park, but I think you're guilty of that stunt you pulled back there."

"It's Mrs. Kim to you," Chaeyoung says causing Jisoo to smile, she felt Jisoo's hands open her robe as she smiles to herself. She loved her wife taking control.

She positioned herself and slowly went in causing her wife's face to scrunch up in pain.

"Never gets old," Chaeyoung mumbled as Jisoo leaned over and kissed her, Chaeyoung held her wife's face before nodding in response.

With each thrust, Chaeyoung melted. Only for her wife.

"Honey"

"Honey, I-I'm-" words couldn't escape her mouth.

"You're what, my love?" Jisoo asks, thrusting harder, causing the blonde to reach her climax.

"JISOO!" she pulls out as Chaeyoung looks at her, she shakes her head in amusement.

"My God, you bitch." Chaeyoung laughed in disbelief, and Jisoo lays down beside her.

"Don't play games." Jisoo simply said, while hugging her wife.

"My God, I love you," Chaeyoung says looking at her with love, she leans over to kiss her wife.

"I love you too," Jisoo responded.

"Watch out Kim, I'm coming for you next."