13

She sat in her office as her legs were perched up on the desk, she stared around the room bored before Irene rushed in.

"Mrs. Park! There's a shooter in the building!" Irene panicked as Chaeyoung looks over at her.

"Let them through." She says uninterested as Irene nods and rushed out of the room.

She continues to look around the room as she could hear the gunshots and terrified screams, she smiles to herself before the door would open.

She reached her hand out in the air as she looks at her nails.

"We meet again, Park."

She slowly lowers her arm down and looks at the man standing there, a gun pointed at her as she looks at him uninterested.

"Look who's here," Chaeyoung said as she smiles.

"Cut the crap, where's Jisoo?" He asks as she stood up from her seat.

"My, my, my, you expect me to say after what you did?" She challenged him as she turns and looks out the window.

"I'm a busy person." She chuckled.

"This had nothing to do with you." He says as she turns back to him.

"Oh but it did! You see after you're little stunt...Look who got her heart after all." Chaeyoung smirked with a glint in her eyes.

"Shut up."

"Look around you!" she spreads her arms out, "I made this! I made this with Her."

"You brainwashed her!" He yelled as she frowns.

"You think I'd brainwash her? No, she just happened to keep me company." Chaeyoung winked, "She's a great lover."

"But you never got your way with her did you?"

"Shut up!"

"Ha! Look who's winning so far." She then sighs and lowers her arms before sitting down.

"Don't try to act innocent!" He yelled at her, "You just had to bud in and take her away from me."

"I didn't take her away, I just filled a space." Chaeyoung raises her hand and shows him the ring.

"After all, I am here-"

"Wife."

He looks back as the gun points at Jisoo, the older girl looks at him seeing the face of the man.

"Sohoo." Jisoo greeted him as he lowers his gun at her.

"Jisoo, you're alive."

"Well, this is a reunion." Chaeyoung mumbles as Jisoo stares at him.

"Can we help you?" Jisoo asked him.

"Jisoo, we need to leave. You're being brainwashed." He tried to reach out to her, but she took a step back.

"Jisoo?"

"Where are you going?!"

"I'll be back!"

"Wait-"

"I'LL BE BACK!"

"I'm sorry, but I'm not being brainwashed." Jisoo says, "I chose this life."

"You can't be serious!"

"Chaeyoung is my wife." Jisoo stayed as her face never changed. It was unreadable.

"You're joking."

"The police are here, I expect you to leave before they take you away," Jisoo said before going to leave the room.

"Wait!"

"I'm sorry, but I don't wait for anyone anymore," Jisoo says before leaving the room.

"Wow, so romantic Romeo!" Chaeyoung jokes before he turns and shoots her on the side.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" He yelled at her as she held her bleeding side.

"I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET-"

A gunshot could be heard as Chaeyoung widens her eyes and he did too, he looks down seeing his chest starting to bleed before falling face forward.

Jisoo held the gun and looks at him. she rushed over to Chaeyoung, who looks at her shocked.

"Why did you do it?" Chaeyoung asks surprised as Jisoo looks at her.

"I want to live my life peacefully." Jisoo says, "I'm tired of killing others."

"My Dear, I'm afraid I can't give you that." Chaeyoung held her face, her blood of hers smeared onto the girl's face.

"I know." Jisoo looks down, "it's for my good."

Chaeyoung frowns before taking her hands away, she held onto her side as she looks at the man.

"Mrs. Park?!" They could hear Irene run into the room, "Thank God you're okay!" She breathes out.

"Irene, can you escort her down to the medic?" Jisoo asks as Irene nods, Chaeyoung and Irene leave the room causing Jisoo to be alone with the man.

She walks over to him and kneeled, her hand reaching into the pocket of his jacket before pulling out a paper. She could see the picture attached on the outside.

"I'm sorry, but I never loved you," Jisoo says before crumbling the paper and standing up.

"I made you leave so I can find her," Jisoo reveals.

"It seemed like my plan worked."