3

Jisoo sat amongst the others as they all were in the room together, every single boss of each gang was in the room.

"Thank you all for joining." Mr. Son says as everyone looked at him, "I hold this meeting to inform you all that a bigger threat is approaching us."

"The news has stated how the police have started an investigation on the dead bodies that had been appearing." Mr. Son said looking at everyone, "We need to stay alert in case any of this happens to our crews."

"I agree." One of the bosses says they all agree as Jisoo nods in agreement.

"What if they come for us?" Jisoo asks as they look at her, "then what?"

"We would have to team up to kill them." Mrs. Im says.

"Agreed."

The meeting was shortly ended as everyone has their own business to take care of, Jisoo sat in the car and she frowns to herself.

"You seem sad, why?" Her driver looks up at her in the mirror,

"Well Seulgi, it's a lot of pressure to take care of a mafia." Jisoo smiles as Seulgi hums, "Especially when you're given one."

"You know what? The best way to relieve the pressure is to eat donuts!" Seulgi says, "let's go get some!"

"Donuts?"

"My mom used to get a donut each time I got a high score on my exams." Seulgi says, "maybe that's why I passed the school."

"Donuts do sound good."

"That's the spirit!"

After eating donuts with Seulgi, Jisoo came home with a box for Chaeyoung.

"Thanks, Seulgi!"

"Anytime!"

Jisoo walks into the house where she closed the door behind her, Jisoo walks into the kitchen and placed the box down before taking off her coat and shoes. She placed her shoes by the front door and her coat on the rack.

"You left?" She hears a soft voice as she turns back to see Chaeyoung on the stairs, the girl had messy hair and was in a t-shirt and her underwear.

"Yeah... I got donuts!" Jisoo pointed at the kitchen, they both walk over to the kitchen where Chaeyoung at the island.

"When did you leave?" Chaeyoung mumbled tiredly as Jisoo handed her a plate.

"At 8?" Jisoo answered, "We had to meet early today."

"Oh." Chaeyoung says as she took a bite from the donut, "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, Just boring boss stuff." Jisoo waves it off, it was funny that she had to deal with this only.

"Hmm." Dealing with those men by herself.

Chaeyoung went back to bed soon after and Jisoo was left alone in the living room, she sat on the couch as she reminisces.

"You're a part of the Mafia?" Jisoo looks at her taken back, "You don't seem scary."

"That's because you haven't seen the real deal yet." Chaeyoung smiles.

Jisoo snaps out of her thoughts before going to the gym room to work out for the rest of the hour.

"This just in, Police have started questioning possible suspects as more dead bodies are appearing in the Han river."

"Reports say the dead bodies had a snake marking on their ankles. If anyone has any information please contact the police."