2

Chaeyoung was laying on the bed as she rests her head on her wife's chest, her finger trailing up and down as her wife was watching the news. Their clothes were scattered around the room, the sheets covered their bodies.

"This just in, police reported a body in the Han river. It seemed like the victim was badly wounded with multiple stab wounds."

"Rookie," Jisoo mumbled as Chaeyoung looks over at the television.

"Police are doing an investigation on this incident."

"I wonder who did it." Chaeyoung says as Jisoo shrugged, "seemed quite sloppy."

"People don't know how to kill." Jisoo grabbed the remote and turned off the television, an alarm goes off causing Chaeyoung to break away from her wife.

"Ah, It must be Lisa!" Chaeyoung says grabbing her phone, "I have work today."

"Do you have to go?" Jisoo frowns as Chaeyoung looks back at her, "It's lonely without you."

"Sorry, but I love my job." Chaeyoung stands up as the sheet covers her body, "it's the only way I make my money."

She walks into their closet as Jisoo watched from the bed, Chaeyoung looks through the hanging clothes and pulled out her outfit.

"Besides! It's Friday!" She smiles before changing into the closet, Jisoo shakes her head and grabbed her phone.

"Friday payday!" Chaeyoung happily says exiting the closest in her outfit, "don't I look good?" She asks as Jisoo looks up from her phone.

"As always Honey."

Chaeyoung nods and leaves the room as Jisoo was playing with her phone, it was an everyday thing for the couple. Chaeyoung shortly after leaves the house as Jisoo stayed in bed. The car waits for her as she entered, she was always the nicer one.

Arriving at the club, she exits the car and walks out to the back of the building where someone was waiting for her.

"About time you showed." Lisa smiles as she threw her cigarette to the floor, "Everyone's waiting for you."

"Of course they are." Chaeyoung says, "where's Jennie?"

"She had to work late today."

"That sucks, I'll see you during the show." She winked as Lisa rolled her eyes, "I expect free drinks tonight."

"Can't promise you anything," Lisa says as Chaeyoung entered the building, the door closed as the party was getting started.

The club dimmed a red dark color as white lights hit the stage, and everyone looked at the girls walking out on stage. Chaeyoung smiles in amusement as the men drooled over them, she makes her way to the floor and decided to have her fun.

Lisa was cleaning glasses as orders started to come in, she knew when someone tried to slip something into the drinks. She started pouring the drinks requested as Chaeyoung was showing off her charms to others.

"Wanna take this somewhere else?" The man bit his lip as Chaeyoung looked at him, his hands resting on her hips as she smiled sweetly at him.

"The private room?" Chaeyoung asks, "can you handle me?"

"I can handle you anytime, baby." He says confidently as Chaeyoung got off of him, "what do you say?"

"Sure." She simply says as he gets out of his seat and walks to the back rooms, she looks over at the bar and have Lisa a look.

He sits in the pink neon room as he sips his drink, more drinks were given on a tray for him only. Chaeyoung walks in as he looks at her hungrily, she sits on his lap as she could feel him excited.

"God, your sexy." He mumbled as his hands roamed down her body, "You're seeing anyone?"

"Nope," Chaeyoung responds as he reached over for his drink.

"Even better, who wouldn't want you?" He licked his lips as he kisses her expecting a response he never got, he pushed her down to the couch and looks at her.

"Respond." He demands her as Chaeyoung looked at him unfazed, he leans down to kiss her again only to gasp when Chaeyoung plunged a knife into his chest. She pushed him to the floor and smiles,

"You know, I don't swing that way." She sweetly says, he looks at her in pure shock as she sat up.

"And besides... My wife is bigger."

She dusts herself off before exiting the room and blocking it off, she looks over at Lisa and smirked before continuing her job.

God, she loves her job.